SPECIAL CARE💝😍

"So shall we start with our work." Dev said as he saw the look the two were passing to each other.

"Yes." Arika said breaking her eye contact with Abhimanyu. The atmosphere suddenly turned awkward but Dev was able to curb it with his talks.

All the three soon got busy with their works. 

LATER:

It had been more than four hours the trio were sitting in the same place. Abhimanyu was done with his work, he got up from the couch and stretched a bit.

He saw that Dev was also packing his stuff and that Arika was standing up from his chair, the one that he sat on, now his wife was occupying.

All right. So let's just do one thing, we would go to site visit tomorrow, you go and rest today. Even I am very tired , my feet are paining." Arika said as she massaged her feet.

"What has happened." Abhimanyu quickly piped into the communication.

"My feet." she whined like a baby.

Abhimanyu saw her feet were a but swolen. Probably because she was wearing heals.

"Who asked you to wear heels at home." he scolded her while she listened to him, continuously massaging her feet side by side.

"Stop scolding me now." she made a baby face which surprisingly worked on him. 

He quickly picked her up in his arms and she gave out a huge scream.

"What are you doing. You scared me." she said hitting him slightly.

"You said your feet are paining. Now stop talking, let me do the work for you." he said as he starting moving out from the study.

Dev who was watching their bickering silently smiled as they went out of his sight and said," Finally Arika found someone who could really understand her emotions. This girl is a bit too broken, she definitely needs loads of love."

He went out of the room, locked the study and went behind the couple to give Abhimanyu the keys that he had forgotten in the key hole of the lock.

Abhimanyu went and placed Arika on the center of the bed.

She moves back and placed a pillow behind her back and shifted towards the head board and sat there comfortably.

Abhimanyu went and brought a bucket of warm water from the bathroom. She was sitting there on the bed innocently looking around.

She felt as if she had been abandoned in a big garden and she has gotten lost there.

She looked at Abhimanyu as he approached her with a bucket of warm water.

She was about to get down when he stopped her.

She continued sitting there getting his response. 

He slowly reached towards her, caught hold of her feet and slowly brought it up towards his lips and softly placed a kiss on each one of them.

Arika went all blushing at this little action of his and was about to withdraw her feet back when he repeated the same with her other foot.

"Why are you doing that." Arika asked in a little voice.

"Your feet are sore. You need to relax a bit. Chill down." he said and held her feet in his hands massaging them a little.

He was continously massaging her feet when the door of the room opened and in walked Dev.

He was about to speak some thing but stopped seeing the position they were in.

Arika was sitting against the head board. And Abhimanyu was sitting really close to her with her feet in his lab.

He quickly turned his back to them and said," I was just here to give you these keys. You forgot them in the key hole only. I think I should go." and kept the keys on the nearby table and went from there in the speed of a bullet train.

Abhimanyu went back to what he was doing as if nothing happened.

Arika on the other hand was in a deep thought. She kept mum for some time before opening her mouth and saying," You should not touch my feet. You are the king of Jaipur. It is not good for you to do stuff like that." 

"You are right. I definitely am the king of Jaipur." he took a brief pause before continuing, " And you my dear are my queen. You have each and every right to order me around to do stuff. You you do not do that at all. So, I thought that maybe I should be the one taking the first step. Now look, one of us needs to be demanding. Otherwise how is our love life going to come on track."

His face was extremely close to Arika's. He had stopped massaging her legs for a moment. But his hands were still holding both her feet in a tight grip.

On the other hand, she had one of her hand on his shoulder and the other was on the bed.

"But still, if you continue doing all these sweet things for me, I might get spoiled. I am not used to people caring so much about me you see. " she murmured in an extremely slow voice.

"Then I would continue to do all these things for you . It is my right to spoil you till my heart's content." he said in her ears.

His lips were nibbling her ears and her eyes were closed. He brought his face down and suddenly placed a kiss on Arika's neck.

Goose bumps suddenly evoked on her skin and she opened her eyes with a jerk but did not moved away instead tightened her hold on his shoulder.

...........................................................................................................................................................

OHH MY POOR SINGLE SELF. I SWEAR ALL THIS MUSHY STUFF MAKES ME SO SHY.😳

I THINK THE SAME HAPPENS WITH MOST OF THE PEOPLE.😙🤔

ABHIMANYU IS LITERALY GOALS I TELL YOU.❣️

I THINK, I WILL FALL FOR THIS MAN IF HE CONTINUES TO DO SUCH THINGS.😜

ANY WAYS, DO TELL ME HOW DO YOU GUYS FEEL ABOUT THIS CHAPTER.🥺

YOU GUYS DON'T COMMENT ENOUGH. PLEASE TELL ME IF YOU LIKE THE STORY LINE OR NOT. 😃

MAKE SURE THAT YOU GUYS VOTE.🥺

THANK YOU.🙏🏻

BYE BYE.❤️❤️