WELCOME TO SHEKHAWAT MANSION💓✨

ABHIMANYU'S POV:

As soon as the wedding got over, people everywhere started running here and there to prepare for the vidaai of the bride. After the bride's exchange massacre, nobody knew what was going to happen when the bride is going to go from home. People were waiting for some interseting drama.

However there was one person who was confused more than hell about what was going to happen. Abhimanyu Shekhawat who came to marry Sritija Raichand married Arika Raichand in place of her. Moreover it was his own parents who had kept such an offer in front of the bride's family. 

Yeah the family reputation is a big thing but was it so big that they could marry him off to an unknown girl or something about them was already know to his family that he was unaware about.

But one thing he had to admit. His bride looked as beautiful as a dove. He smirked as he kept staring at her but she kept her gaze ahead not giving him a single glance. That was when he saw her smirk. Haha she was not as innocent as she looked. And he knew it when he noticed her change in emotions when she was talking to her family. 

MY CUNNING DOVE. He thought and a soft smile automatically came in his face. But he masked it before someone could see it.

But I need to know why did she agreed to this marriage. I had my hands tied due to my family's reputation but what was her reason because for heck's sake I know 1 thing and that is that she is not doing it for her family.

But then what was her reason. I need to find out.

ARIKA'S POV:

My vidaai was about to happen. I had been married to the man standing on my left right now. I did not even look properly at him. Maybe now is not the time to look at him. I had so many details running in my mind when someone came and hugged me. I saw that it was a little girl.

I bent downwards and picked her up in my arms and asked," Who are you?" 

She cutely scrunched her eyes and replied," Hello ! My name is Ruhi. Ruhi Jai Shekhawat. Are you my Badi Maa." I looked on my left and looked at the man. He nodded his head at me and I looked back at the little girl in my hands who was cutely looking at me with her doe shaped eyes. and said, "Yes baby I am your Badi Maa and my name is Arika Raichand."

She looked at me and then exclaimed ," Ari maa. Yay! I got Ari maa. Agastya chachu look she is my Ari Maa. " I could not help smile at the little girl's enthusiasm. I also used to call my mom like that. I used to run around her all day and still would not get tired.

She quickly got off my lap and went running to some other side. I shouted after her," Keep careful Ru. Do not fall down."

She giggled and ran away somewhere else.

I took my leave from the people in here and we went to have a seat in his car. I did not shed a single tear towards these people. Finally I was leaving strangers and going to a house where people really loved me.

The whole ride was silent. Neither did I say anything nor did he utter a word. We kept looking straight ahead till the time we reached in front of a big mansion. 

We got off the car. I thought that he would go straight ahead on his own but instead he held his hand out for me. I took hold of his hand handling my lehenga in the other and got off the car. I was about to pull my hand back but he did not let go of my hand. Instead he clutched it tightly before walking towards the front door of the Mansion. 

When we were about to enter, we were stopped by Deepti ma'am . She smiled at me which I whole heartedly returned. "You cannot enter the house like this. You need to kick this kalash with rice filled in it and then keep your feet in the water with sindoor in it. And Abhimanyu, you will have to follow her. I did as instructed and entered the house leaving my foot stains behind.

"Now Abhimanyu and Arika, you guys can rest . It is quiet late at night. After all of the drama, you guys would be extremely tired." said deepti ma'am.

Abhimanyu was about to leave when Ma'am stopped him and said, "Wait Abhimanyu. Why are you rushing? Take your bride along with you." 

Abhimanyu that was his name, he looked confused, " Offo lift your bride in your arms . She has her feet strained with sindoor . How would she walk?" she said and gave him a wink.

I looked shocked listening to the conversations between the mother-son duo. They were talking as if I was not even here. I was standing here only. Ma'am look at me. You can't ask him to lift me up like that, I thought but decided not to voice that out. 

I was still in my thoughts when I felt that I was being uplifted in the air. I shrieked and hugged the one who lifted me closer. He gave me a smirk. Some hooting were heard in the background but I decided to ignore it and look the the beautiful scenery... I mean the beautiful man in front of me.

He threw me a bit up before catching me and adjusting me in his hands and started walking towards to stairs. He walked and walked till we reached the door of a giant room. He did not even leave me then. He took me to the bed and softly placed me there. I was about to move back a little when he said something that really shocked me.

SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE. HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE IT.😊

PLEASE VITE, COMMENT, SHARE AND FOLLOW.❤️

TILL THEN BYE BYE!🙌