Mago

Mago

Edward Mago was a 17 years old boy, currently running away from a 'species' he likes to call him. He doesn't want to talk nor he wants to interact with them in any way but here he was running with his head down trying to pry that man off as soon as possible.

Soon enough he spotted an alleyway with lots of music and lights coming out from before he can consider hiding the man he was running from was just near to catch him. Mago ran to the entrance but a bulky guy standing at the door didn't seem welcoming, he raised his hand out to stop Mago and Mago did.

"where to boy, not allowed, get out," he said checking the ID of some other member standing in a queue.

"at least let me answer........" he rolled his eyes and the guard glared at him momentarily already not liking the boy. Mago smiled sheepishly at him and glanced at his back then again at the guard, gestured to the man to lean who raised a brow at him but leaned down a little anyway.

"That man is following me, please save me, help me....please," Mago said in a whisper. The guard stood straight and eyed the man who was panting due to his run, he shrugged his shoulders and then continued his work.

Mago's jaw dropped at the deed,

The disrespect

The guard acted as if he didn't even exist in front of him, oh well he was only asking for some help, not for his kidney but people these days.

All of a sudden a chaos started at the entrance of the club when a man who didn't have his card started shouting to let him in, at the same time the man after Mago came near him to drag the boy but Mago snatched his hand and jumped in the fight, he knew what he was doing and as he planned, he was entered in the club with a hard push and a punch almost near his jaw and without anyone knowing.

That was rough

The man behind him shook his head in disappointment and took his wallet to pull out his Id, Mago felt speechless after knowing he is once again being followed by none other than his soon-to-be husband, he had to get out of here

But it doesn't seem easy considering the fact that the man was fast to catch up to him and now that he was inside, he ran deeper to hide behind those sweaty people.

Mago loved clubs, never been into one but still, he loved coming here, again he never had a chance to go to the club, he liked to get excited and crazy like most people who he has seen exiting out of the club drunk and stinky, but it was more entertaining and curious than to be disgusted.

But with the man hot on his tail, he wanted to keep his thoughts aside and find a suitable place where he can relax or at least get away but to his luck, he was caught.

And before he could decipher the way he was dragged, he was propped over on the tall-looking bar chair making his small legs dangle from the height.

Mago wasn't particularly tall, nor small, but his physique resembled somewhat of a middle schooler and let me tell you he was in high school and in his last year, and he was proud of it.

Anyone will be in his shoes because from what he suffered, that high school was an achievement he can receive an award for.

The man had a bruising grip over his arm and a charming smile adorning his stern features. 'The species' was smiling at his adorable behavior yet alarming him with a much-needed warning that any other stupid act will get him so bad.

Mago understood and sighed long before relaxing his body, the man left his arm, sitting on a stool opposite to him.

"Now...what is your problem Mago, why are you running away?" the man asked with a threatening glare challenging him to tell the real reason for the stunt he pulled.