Matter in My Own Pants

King walked out of his closet room all ready. He has planned his clever moves to get that sloppy kiss that he would demand in return for some clothes. However,  as soon as he stepped out, Mago turned around and King got gob-smacked right where he was.

Mago was no different from than king, he was also amazed by the way the king was looking.

“Wow,” they both muttered simultaneously and ignored the way their voices reached each other.

King was dressed in a black silk shirt, opened enough to showcase his tattoos, paired with black sexy jeans and combat boots. The fine man had his hair tied in a messy man bun with several strands cascading down his face. He had a silver tiny sword in his eyebrow piercing, sparkling with an alone diamond in it.

The man was looking dangerous

On the other hand, Mago was dressed in a silk crop top, that reached below his nipples, with a fishnet top under it, and black matt leather pants hugging his perfect curves. He also had some jewellery articles adorning his body and his feet were bare.

The boy looked at a new concept

With the staring contest that strong, Mago was the first to avert his gaze being nervously shy all of a sudden and turning away from the king. He has never worn this type of clothes so it became a little challenging for him.

“I am almost ready….just my shoes are left” Mago muttered bending down to get his feet in those ridiculously fancy shoes sitting on the carpet.

King took in a sharp breath as soon as his eyes landed on that leather-covered sexy butt. A shiver ran down his spine as something wild stirred in him making it hard to control.

That was one marvellous ass

King marched towards the oblivious small boy and held onto his naked waist quickly, moaning internally at the feeling of the soft skin under his palms.

Mago straightened up when King pulled the boy flush against his front, not letting him move when he tried to turn around.

Mago sighed.

“Where did you get these from princess?” King rasped blowing hot air near the younger’s ear making him squirm with a giggle.

“My fairy godmother Lucy got me these” Mago replied mimicking King and soon felt the older nuzzling in his neck and kissing there softly while holding his waist a little more firmly.

It was getting serious.

“Mmm ~ stop now……and help me with my boots pleasey” Mago whined pulling forcefully away from King who had his eyes darkened as he was drugged. Mago averted his gaze being a little nervous and then pointed at his shoes.

King, quietly, went to grab the shiny shoes and started to help the boy in wearing them. All that time he didn’t utter a word and Mago felt that it was better.

Once done, the boy stood up, swayed and held onto the king for support. The older circled his big hand around that dainty boy, holding him close before gathering his things and leaving the room.

Lucca was standing against the car when King and his little boyfriend came outside. He smirked playfully but only got a deadly glare in return from the king.

Mago, though, clumsily marched forward towards Charlton and stretched his small hand for the other to take.

“Tell me, Charlie….how do I look?” he demanded an answer. Charlton rolled his eyes at the younger who raised his brow challengingly.