Dripping Wet

Dripping Wet

King was furious, oh so furious.

How dare that little boy escaped when he wasn't supposed to? And if he did, then he should be ready for the consequences.

A solid plan of how to punish such an act was running in his mind. Oh, how would he love to see those teary-doe eyes when they would be begging for forgiveness. But his thought process came to an end when he heard something.

The door to the closet was open that leads the way to the luxurious bathroom. King thought for a moment and then silently he paced closer to the door, placing a hand over his dagger hiding in his sleeve.

Someone was waiting for his/her death

Slow and steady he entered the walk-in closet and proceeded towards the bathroom but then he halted when his expensive shoes touched the wet surface.

"what the....." King was confused to see water seeping out from under the half-closed door of the bathroom, the carpet in the closet was all wet while foamy suds were scattered everywhere.

Pretty much having an idea who it might be inside, the king made the most unamused face before opening the door. Peeking inside he found Mago sitting inside the tub with taps fully open and water flowing out the tub like a waterfall while the younger played with the fluffy soapy loofah.

The side of the tub was filled with many broken bath bombs, and the basket containing them was knocked out on the bathroom floor.

Water was still oozing out of the tub continuously, splashing on the floor and everywhere making the bathroom wet and slippery. King watched with wide eyes as the boy in the tub was in his own mind, giggling while dipping bomb after bomb in the ceramic tub.

Mago looked cute, to be honest, he was so mesmerized when his lips spread in a gorgeous little smile, small hands holding the purple-coloured bath bomb, and twinkling eyes when the bombs produced a fizzy bubbly sound in the water.

All of that lasted for a small while when in a few long strides King was towering over the younger from his back, glaring at him and his acts.

Mago flinched when he felt a little shadow over his head, turning at his back he found king as the older gazed at him hard with distaste.

"what the hell are you doing?" he asked in a lowered voice, gritting his teeth hard, preventing himself from shouting.

Mago smiled sheepishly while looking around. It was then he noticed how everything was wet including the floor. Gulping, the younger looked up at the older, his adorable smile leaving his lips.

"ummm.......well.....I....I..think...I.." the younger was cut off when the king raised his hand to stop him from explaining. He looked down, breaking eye contact with the older.

King on the other hand sighed heavily, it was his own mistake to initiate something like this relationship, just for the sake of a lesson he wanted to teach the smaller one.

King wasn't obligated, no. In a minute he could kick Mago out in the street and be free from the shackles of this drama but then his heart doesn't allow him to when he sees those adorable doe eyes, the boy had something that made the king to keep him safe, and with himself.

Without wasting any more time, he grabbed the soapy boy by his arm and pulled him out of the tub. Mago tried to balance himself but to his demise, he tripped and fell right into the arms of the older who caught him by his waist.

Several moments passed as they both stared into each other's eyes until Mago fluttered them, trying not to blink as he wanted to stare at the perfect specimen of the fine man in front of him a little more, where the king wished to hold that petite waist and feel them wet curves a little longer.