Crime Lord

Crime Lord

After the whole story was done Mickey started to curse each and every person in Mago's family, he was mad..... so so mad.

"They are just a piece of trash....so pathetic...fucking bastards" It was a series of curses for the foster family making Mago giggle so much.

When Mago told him the whole plan of playing along and finding a crack to insert his plan of running Mickey thought it was risky.

Mago didn't have any other options, well no one was considerate enough to give him any so he had to suck it up and simulate. Mickey seemed scared at the details Mago told him, he was well aware of how dangerous that man could be.

"we will manage don't worry......you just have to help me Mickey...lie just like you did before and we are good" he begged showing his puppy eyes not even Mr. Chris can resist.

"I don't know baby.....they are dangerous...I can't get more involved than this" he tried explaining to the boy in his arms. Mago rolled his eyes at the answer and tried again.

"you are my only friend Mickey....help me...I swear I won't let them do anything to you" he said adding please after please in his request. Mickey felt conflicted, his brain pointed out something for him and he sat straight making Mago fall off his legs, while Mago watched slowly sliding down his legs.

"you don't know anything about king do you?" he asked carefully. A sudden thought penetrated his mind that maybe Mago wasn't aware of the danger he is falling in willingly.

"ummm...... a...d.dangerous man....I mean mafia right?" said Mago according to his own statistics. Mickey frowned again, the boy was not getting the depth of the situation but he had to explain that to him.

"bubs....he Is the crime lord...not any mafia but the fucking crime lord. He can slaughter our neighbourhood and no one will bat an eye...you hear me...he is fucking dangerous Mago!!" Mickey was bewildered about Mago's understanding of the king. They both stared at each other for like few minutes, anyone who would see them like this will think that they are in a romantic relationship but not them.

"well....now that you took my name...I think it is serious......but please help me" he said laughing nervously, still rooting for his purpose.

"Baby....he can kill you" Mickey was getting frustrated that Mago wasn't getting the point.

"so what Mickey.....Jana is going to get me...make me marry him and then...oh god...he is lusting over me...trying to touch me...please....I can't live like that....he will eat me alive and mind you he will" Now Mago was getting frustrated. He didn't want to leave the opportunity just like that.

After he witnessed the faces his foster family made when they knew who he was talking about......it was a sight to sore eyes and for that, he will just go to any length he can.

Mickey understood the misery Mago was going through, his face already telling a tale of his previous night. He was ready to help but not at the expense of their both lives.

"hey don't worry....we will figure something out okay.......give me some time baby.....don't worry." He said taking Mago in his embrace, cuddling him, rocking back and forth trying his best to calm the boy.

...

The classes were over and Mago was sitting under the shade near the school gate, waiting for Patty. He was ordered to come home with her.

Patty showed up but not alone. She was with some boy, clinging to her. She smiled sinisterly at him before she slid her bag from her shoulder. The boy standing beside her racked his eyes up and down Mago, who returned his stare with a glare.