Best Brothers whatsoever

Jana was extremely confused when Mickey asked him to accompany the younger somewhere out of the blue because the younger boy was never spontaneous enough to go out with him. But that confusion turned into a horrified shock as soon as he got to know where they were going.

The crime lord has summoned him.

After the initial shock, many questions and queries that Jana was ready to accompany Mickey towards their destination.

As if he had a choice.

Mickey has enjoyed the bike ride, with the chilly wind touching his face and a warm body pressed against his own. The younger had slid his hands deeper into Jana’s bomber jacket, circling around his waist, and blew a cold breath out in the air while resting his face on the broad shoulder of the older.

It was perfect.

The older, on the other hand, was perplexed and internally scared for his life. He didn’t let it surface on his face because somewhere in his heart, Jana wanted to look brave in front of Mickey.

But all that façade of bravery went in vain when both of them were escorted through dark hallways in the basement of the manor that belonged to the most feared man. Jana felt anxiety building in his core as he followed the rude right-hand man of the crime lord with Mickey by his side.

Charlton, with a straight posture and strict face, led the guests through a maze of hallways until he stopped in front of a room. He opened the door and gestured the two of them inside.

The room was small in size but was well furnished. There was a massive leather recliner sitting at the left side of the small room while across it was a similar leather couch set with a small bar at the corner.

 “wait here, the king will be here shortly, “Charlton said gruffly, voice turning mischievous at the end.

 Or maybe it was just Mickey who felt it

Jana took a seat with Mickey on the couch and held the other’s hand gently in his own. Mickey, though, remained nonchalant as they both waited for King to arrive. While waiting, Jana looked around the room with curious eyes. All the décor and furniture inside screamed money that only the king could afford.

A loud gunshot resounded outside the door and the two jumped at their place, exchanging surprised glances from each other to Charlton.

The purpose of inviting them in the basement rather than in the king’s office was fulfilled.

Charlton snickered at his place silently as he turned his face away from them before he could blurt out a laugh.

Another minute or two passed and the door of the room opened with a loud bang. In entered the crime lord with a heavy gun in his bloody hand. His looks explained how pissed that daunting man was as he sauntered towards the recliner, slumping on it before he tossed his gun for Charlton to hold.

The right-hand man offered his king a handkerchief which King accepted gladly as he made eye contact with Jana.

“where is Chris?” the first question was direct and annoying. King didn’t waste a minute as he jumped right on the main point. Jana averted his eyes from King to the floor rug since he couldn’t handle the way King glared at him.

The dark look in King’s eyes was nowhere to be messed with.

“I don’t know king. I don’t know where he went” he answered truthfully. King raised a brow dauntingly as he racked his eyes up and down Jana’s uncomfortable form.

“you don’t know where your father is?” he asked, voice dripping venom, serious and clear that Jana felt sweat building under his arms.

Although it was cold.