Baby Baby

Baby Baby

In the quiet of the chilly dark night, Jana drove his heavy bike, piercing through the cold breeze prickling at his neck harshly. He was on his way back to Mickey who he had found his home in. The job he worked was far better than expected. The employer was strict and demanding but just in business terms, outside of the working hours, the boss was like a teddy bear.

Always laughing and offering food to Jana and the latter was very delightful to have a friend who didn't mean just favours.

Reaching the street where the apartment building was located, he parked his bike against his usual spot and jumped off it with a bunch of food bags in his hands. Eyes falling over another bike standing next to his cause the man to raise his brow in question.

A delivery service at this late hour?

Shrugging away his curiosity, Jana raised the bag of hot fast food that Mickey liked and smiled proudly, already expecting to be treated like a prince. Smiling, as he pocketed his bike keys, Jana jogged towards the entrance and playfully saluted at the sluggish guard that was appointed after the residents threatened the owner of the building complex.

He can't wait to see Mickey after all day at work.

Meanwhile, Mickey was standing at the open door of his apartment and was aggressively waving a small box in front of a delivery guy. The said guy with the name tag of Tony, on the other hand, leaned against the door frame as he placed his hand on the door head stylishly, towering over the aggressive male subtly.

"I don't want this, I didn't fucking order this, take this back" Mickey commanded again but sadly he was rewarded with another chuckle of amusement making him contemplate about the use of his hidden gun.

"I am so sorry sweets but I am a delivery guy, I can't do this shit for you" Tony sang with a smirk. The view of such a beautiful boy cursing was enjoyable for him.

"then what am I supposed to fucking do?" Mickey grumbled frustrated glaring at the package with hatred.

"can't help in anything about this darling.........but I can surely help in replacing this little frown with a beautiful smile" the delivery guy flirted as he travelled his eyes on Mickey's form with a suggestive look.

Mickey raised a brow in question.

"....with a cup of hot coffee for the hot baby......or maybe a cold drink at the pub for the feisty boy..." Tony rasped his stupid pickup lines and Mickey couldn't help a smile forming on his lips. He was amused with the flirting but the honest reason for his smile was the glimpse of a frowny Jana ascending the stairs, trying to be quiet.

Mickey smirked.

"well.....it's not a baaaad suggestion at all but uh......" he slurred as he placed his pointer finger on the man's chest and met eyes with him. The other's eyes went dark as he reached out and softly grasped at the dainty wrist of the smaller one in his hand, not knowing a nearly angry man was approaching them with fast steps.

The said angry man was afraid that his to-be boyfriend was slipping under the spell of buttery words.

Jana reached in time, when the man was about to kiss Mickey's wrist, and snatched his boy away from the delivery man. He glared at the man and Tony did the same.

"what's going on here babe....didn't know we had a visitor today" The older was loud and clear when he mentioned the status between him and the younger. Handing the bags to Mickey, Jana was quick to secure Mickey's waist and pulled him close so the man could see his claim.