Mago vs. King

Mago vs. King

"He doesn't need the card as you do, he owns the club" he blurted it out effectively shutting Jana up. What Mago was about to do was so dangerous because he knew there was no going back for what he just said, either he will be killed by those men or by Jana.

"Who is he," asked Jana with a stern voice, all joy was gone in a split second, he was sure Mago was messing with him but now he will like to get him in his own game. But his eyes widened when Mago pointed his cute finger at the group, sitting there laughing loudly.

He was shunned for a moment; those people were not to mess with. The crime city belonged to them. Those people were so powerful and dangerous, not even gangsters or small mafia groups tried to get in their way. Mago was pointing at them and Jana was sure that the younger doesn't know the seriousness of the matter.

"Do you even know who these people are Mago?" Jana was now frustrated with the lies of the boy. Mago rolled his eyes and started to walk there sweating nervously with Jana tailing behind him. It was now or never.

"I don't know them, but I know about my boyfriend........he is sitting among them.....and by the looks of it he is having so much fun," said younger with a fake hurt face. He was trying his best not to blow the cover of his own blatant lies but here he was getting judged by his soon-to-be husband.

"he been mad at me for a while.....but he is my boyfriend...how do you think I entered the club, they know him," he said nearly peeing his pants and talking about the apparently dangerous people he was heading towards.

"you are kidding right," Jana said following the boy.

"no I am not......but see what I will do.... He can't just ignore me and have fun with these bitches." said Mago nervously stepping in their direction. He didn't even know who to call his boyfriend among them but still walked, followed by a hawk.

The group was laughing loud at something the stripper said seductively perching his ass over the man who had his wicked hand wrapped around his dainty waist. They all clinked their glasses cheering for something they did successfully after all they came here to celebrate.

They all stopped abruptly when they heard a gasp. All of them looked at the boy standing there with tears in his eyes.

Mago was nervous and his eyes were dewy while scrutinizing the group his eyes landed on a man who was already eye fucking him so Mago resumed his search.

Jana chuckled at his failed attempt, thinking Mago was adorable for playing hard but then he stopped when Mago walked toward the group sitting in a circle.

His eye got locked with a most handsome man sitting in the center while two strippers were on his either side he had his glass in his hand and his eyebrows were furrowed from the sudden intrusion.

He was so handsome that anyone can drop to their knees to suck him off for free, but not Mago. The man sitting there had his long hair tied in a ponytail, his one eyebrow pierced with a tiny silver sword. The man had his arms and chest filled with tattoos and had a crisp suit tailored to perfection adorning his frame. His sleeves were folded to his elbows giving a perfect glimpse of his injured wrist and those deadly bracelets.

The younger swallowed hard before continuing about the lie he had formed in his head. Taking his position, he sighed, closed his eyes then opened them again to lock with the dangerous guy there.

"How could you," said Mago, a tear dropped successfully from his eye while looking at the man. Jana felt tongue-tied and so was everyone at the moment.

The man raised his brow, all his friends looking at him with concern. He placed the glass down and before he could speak Mago interrupted again.