Bug in the Tummy

Bug in the Tummy

"I need security footage from all the wings as well....... especially from the night of my boy's visit at the club" King ordered as he glanced at the file Charlton had just placed on his desk. Charlton looked at King with questioning eyes, wanting to ask the reason for the sudden command, but then decided against the idea.

"will do King" Charlton replied standing beside King while holding his huge tablet in his hands.

The crime lord was busy with his work from the early morning in a really foul mood, it wasn't anywhere near suitable to ask anything that could trigger the king in the worst way.

But what could be the reason?

Well.....the reason behind his bad mood was none other than his own boyfriend. It was another day with another episode of puking followed as a newfound routine which in return made the king start his day early.

Mago seemed really upset and grouchy when he vomited his guts into the toilet bowl, however, the stubborn boy has once again refused to get any medical examination proposed by his loving yet annoyed boyfriend. The boy turned his back on King and pretended to sleep until he heard the door of the bathroom close shut roughly.

King sighed irritated after closing the door behind him, Mago had something going on with his stomach and the young boy was prioritising his impractical thoughts about it being 'nothing serious'. King was so done with the boy that he needed to distract his mind desperately, therefore, the crime lord decided to spend his day working rather than getting mad at the younger and then eventually lashing out at him.

That will be a disaster.

And so he went to his office before his usual time. Charlton was surprised to see King at the first light but he found it best not to question him until that frown was down.

While the crime lord looked into the file Charlton had just placed in front of him, examining the content, a thought came to his mind.

"where is Lucca?" he asked.

"Don't know King. Hasn't seen him since yesterday" the right-hand man replied briefly. King scoffed in return and pushed the file away before filling a glass of dark liquor.

"Did he run away now?" the crime lord tsked as he took a long sip from the shiny glass. The answer to his mocking question came as a swift knock at the door. King permitted the outsider in his gruff voice, the door opened revealing a frowny-looking Lucca.

"fucking hell! This shit isn't easy" Lucca muttered lowly but enough loud that the other two could hear him clearly. He marched towards the huge mahogany desk and leaned across a chair right in front of King.

The crime lord raised his daunting brow as he racked Lucca's frame up and down.

"I have looked deeply into the matter King. That man Logan Grey isn't coming back soon. He is on some foreign travelling regarding his business" Lucca explained with a loud sigh and Charlton chuckled beside King silently making Lucca glare at him.

Well... the right-hand man had the reason.

It all started the day before. King was assigning some work to Charlton about his lovely boyfriend when Lucca jumped right in and demanded that he should be the one taking charge of everything that relates to his tiny majesty since he is the right-hand man to Mago.

Although the task wasn't simple and Lucca lacked practice with the mind-tiring job of information digging using lethal ways, the man was adamant about taking the said duty until he was successful.