Wood morning

Wood morning

Four cars enter through automated gates and stop in front of a medium-sized mansion. The building, coloured in white, stood beautifully with its ancient building and the row of illuminated lights around it.

The temperature was colder here due to constant snowing and rain.

King stepped out of the car after Charlton before pulling the boy he had beside him all the time.

Mago was truly amazed by the beauty that place possessed.  A series of ‘whoa’ left his lips catching everything that he could possibly be in his sight, considering it was nighttime.

“come on” King dragged the younger with him inside the building and escorted him to the centre hall. A small crowd of staff was present there to greet their king. One of the well-suited booted men stepped up and bowed respectfully at the crime lord.

King nodded in acknowledgement.

“It’s been a long king” the man said smiling from ear to ear. King ignored his polite words and turned to face the younger who was oblivious and was distracted with a fish tank across the hall.

“This is Ben. The butler of this property and Ben this is my boyfriend” King introduced briefly not pronouncing his boyfriend’s name.

“pleasure to meet you, young master” Ben bowed towards Mago who blinked at his act nonchalantly. Mago wasn’t rude instead he didn’t know how to react in this type of situation.

“show him to my room. I have to leave for a while, will be back soon” King announced making Mago look at him in question. Ben bowed at the unsaid order and stepped back silently.

“where are you-..” Mago asked but was cut off when the mafia boss pulled him by his nape and crashed his lips with the younger. He kissed the boy messily, quickly inserting his tongue inside the boy’s mouth. Mago whined in the kiss and placed his small hands over the king’s chest.

His breath was cut short and there were no signs of the king stopping anytime soon. Every staff member witnessed that show of claim and dominance with wide-open eyes. Maybe it was to show them who the boy belongs to.

And if it was then the mission was successful.

The older pulled away leaving a spent Mago who heaved harshly while glaring at the other. King smiled at him with mischief before pecking his lips once more.

Mago was surprised to see this side of his boyfriend. Where the king talked with authority and was rude to everyone. It’s been a long since he has seen King mad, and honestly, this spicy side was no less attractive than the other traits of King.

“no one touches him” Mago watched the crime lord as he barked the order, the order which was sound and clear. The staff bowed altogether and the king left the mansion with fast, heavy steps.

……..

Ben was pacing the living room when a slightly drunk king entered the mansion after three hours. He offered a chilled glass of water to his master but King dismissed him rather harshly before making his way to his room where he could see his boy.

His prized possession

Upon entering, he witnessed the younger curled under the sheets like a baby. His knees were pressed against his chest and his mouth formed a pout. He was adorable.

The intention of washing up flew out the window while the king paced closer to the bed like a predator. Stripping himself out of his clothes to his boxers, the man went under the sheet as well and surrounded his arms around the younger.