Don't Let This Happen

The next day started as complete chaos with Mago being super hyper about his school and king being king, reluctant to any need that Mago might have.

It all began Just a few hours before when Mago woke up from his dreamland, stretching his limbs and moaning like a tired princess while swaying the blanket away from his body and bathing in the sunlight that was not even present in the room at all, sighing he took a deep breath pretending to inhale the freshness of early morning breeze that was again not even present in the room.

The act went on for a few minutes until he noticed the empty left side of the bed.

King was gone.

"Where did that thing go?" Mago asked himself tiredly while looking around the room. His eyes met the table clock at the king's side and they went wide just the size of a golf ball.

Monday!!!

Mago gasped loudly watching as the seconds were passing like in a routine. The past two days in his life went like a storm, always going in and out, dragged like a doll, and depravity of basic necessities like his own clothes and food, Mago forgot about his school schedule.

Now that he remembers it, he also recalls how Mr Mark has warned him not to be late again or he is gonna get his ass whooped for real.

Stumbling and jumping he reached the bathroom door, took a quick rinse and rushed back to the closet. In his haste, Mago didn't notice when he opened the closet door which had the expensive wear hanging neatly.

Pulling out a silk white shirt and a pair of black jeans, Mago changed his clothes and dashed downstairs without doing his hair and other things.

Upon reaching the dining area he found King situated on his chair, eating a sausage stuck on his fork and his other hand busy holding his cell phone on which he was watching something.

"fuck...fuck ...fuck..." Mago cursed bumping into the table and jerking it slightly. King looked up from his phone and smirked at him before looking back at his phone.

"well....well...well.....look who is here," he said leaning in to take a bite of the sausage before continuing

"you are lucky the time for breakfast is not over be-" he was cut off when Mago interrupted him.

"fuck your breakfast.......I am getting late for my school!" he yelled and cursed at the same time making King choke on his food. Coughing, he glared at the boy standing there wearing his....

"wait a fucking minute.....what the hell are you wearing?" the king asked a little bewildered at the choice of clothing Mago was wearing. They were expensive and for special occasions only.

But to be honest, Mago looked fucking lit in them. Although they were too big on him like the shirt was ridding off his shoulder while his pants had several folds at the ankle and his waist was tied with a long belt which had its end hanging at his side. He looked adorable

"I am wearing what I was able to find in your damn closet.......now please can we leave...I am getting late" Mago replied looking at the clock on the wall.

"I am not your fucking servant baby boy......you gotta have to be a little polite while asking for something," the king said leaning back comfortably on the chair and picking up his glass of juice.

Mago looked at him with stinky eyes before he walked up to the king and stood right in front of him. The way he approached had a little provocation that he was oblivious to himself but the king felt it.

Felt in his heart how soft and beautiful that boy looked in his clothes, how he moved with an energetic pace yet graceful and how his cute face was adorned with anger and annoyance.