Chika Chika

Chika Chika

The main floor of the club was buzzing with people, dancing and drinking with each other as they enjoyed the night. The blasting music inside the club thrummed against their ears making them groove rhythmically.

However, the VIP section on the upper floor of the club was a different story. Music was playing slow and soft with the guests seated in their respective circles, maintaining the decorum of a meeting, as they enjoyed their drinks calmly.

King also sat there with his back resting against the plush backrest of the sofa. The crime lord had a flute of his favourite champagne dangling in his hand while the other held the cigarette he was smoking from time to time.

He was listening to one of the men explaining something as he took a swig of his drink.

Meeting like that could be boring at times with only the exchange of work-related stuff and so when the meeting was about to end, one of the men in the close circle requested for entertainment.

The request was granted and soon a group of strippers entered the VIP area, ready to serve. King enjoyed his night especially because he was, after so long, happy.

And the reason for his happiness was none other than his baby boy boyfriend Mago.

Edward Mago has been officially announced as the new leader of the west side of the empire. The boy has taken Kangsu's place as he replaced the old man and nobody in the whole empire, including the allies, was against the idea.

On the contrary, actually, the main leaders of the other three sides of the empire, allies and friends from other mafias were surprisingly very supportive of the new addition.

Even the underbosses were happy to see a fresh face after a long while.

They had reserved so many complaints about Kangsu and had kept quiet about his management skills but as soon as he was removed, a series of accusations flooded in, making King think that he should have fired Kangsu way before.

But when Mago was announced as a new leader, the boy was accepted with open arms, without a question. People were happy to see that the adorable boy, who is assumed to be the queen of their crime lord, had become their part and they wished him well for his future.

The future of being the leader of the west side.

The west side wasn't a small deal either, it was a vast area with loads of responsibility. The area included many stock ports from where the supplies of the products regarding mafia were handled. It also covered more than two major warehouses and trading points at which the borders of their allies meet.

Several groups of underbosses were answerable to Mago now as he was the in-charge. It was a huge responsibility and King was ready to guide his lover at any step.

The crime lord took a long drag from his half-burnt cigarette, eyes closing, as he lost himself in the thoughts of his small lover.

'What would Mago be doing right now?' he thought as he imagined the boy with duck slippers and a huge chocolate he was obsessed with lately. His imaginary bubble burst when Charlton approached him and bent down to whisper in his ear.

The right-hand man suggested introducing Mago to the important people he would be working in the future with while they still had those people present in the club.

King appreciated the idea and asked Charlton to do exactly that.

......

"press here a little more....so it is balanced" Jayce guided as he helped holding the small plant from its upper part while the younger boy slapped his small mud-covered hands over the soft mud surrounding the base of the plant.