Gentleman or Not

Gentleman or Not

"ummm......what are you doing..?" Mago asked, feeling the intense gaze of the crime lord right on his bruised lips as his face was held in those big palms, manly big palms.

You know those hands which have slender long fingers and veins that are popping out

King composed himself far too well for anyone to get the idea that he felt a little alert. Being a mafia boss, he was used to getting his way, hook or by crook but for the first time in forever that he felt some kind of hindrance towards his goal in the form of a cute, bubbly and beautiful goalie.

And that goalie was looking at him with his eyes swarmed by many confused questions.

"nothing.....just taking a closer look at your wound," he said pulling away from the younger and straightening himself. Mago huffed knowing very well the look in the older's eyes. He wasn't dealing with all this as it happened for the first time, he was used to people gawking at his features as his daily routine.

"Sure......but the way you looked at me seemed like....." Mago replied sarcastically. Dragging the last word, purposefully teasing only to feel satisfied when he caught the panic rising in the king's breathing.

He was an observer.

King collected himself before his expression could tell his mind and stood up from the bed, glancing down at the younger boy. It was enough time for him to control his emotions and form a glare on his face.

"seemed like what?" he questioned feeling a little exposed. In any other situation where his opponent dared to expose or mock him, he would be putting a fucking bullet in their forehead right in the middle of their eyebrows.

But not Mago......seriously not Mago. He was too cute to be killed instead it was easy to imagine how to spend some time with him as he was the perfect candidate for a night of joy....

"Like you were asking if you could kiss me..." Mago answered in a sing-song tone cutely while wiggling his bum on the bed, effectively taking the fifty per cent frown off the king's face.

King, though, scoffed at him while turning around and walking towards the dresser. He pulled open his wristwatch and placed it on the desk neatly, trying his best to stop the smile that was ready to surface.

The boy was simply adorable

"and why would I need your permission baby boy......I do as I please" the king said turning back to look at the younger who was seated there watching the king with narrowed eyes after what he said.

"uhh...no you don't......" Mago retorted while shaking his small finger left and right, telling him that he was wrong. King raised his eyebrow at him warningly making Mago quickly pull his finger back and behind himself as if to protect it from the older.

"you see....as a gentleman-.." he continued but...

"news for you....I am not a gentleman...." King interrupted him gaining a very unpleased Mago in return. Slowly he paced forward until he towered over the seated boy on the bed. Taking Mago's chin in his thumb and finger, the king leaned down, fanning his minty breath over the younger's lips while he smirked with a glare that screamed danger.

"I am nothing....but a very bad, rude, selfish, insensitive, ill-mannered and arrogant man...and would punish the ones who think they are brave and runs their mouth in front of me," the king said whispering every word clearly, giving the idea of his traits and enjoying the wide-eyed look of the younger in front of him.

Mago gulped audibly, in a cartoonish way. Eyes wandered down the eyes of the king to his thin lips and he gulped again feeling intimidated by the older.