Fall of the Snowman Empire

Jana hissed as soon as he felt the kick on his ass and while tumbling down on the ground from the height of six inches of mattress.

He turned around to glare at the younger who was standing a few feet away from him with a glare similar to his. Mickey tipped his chin stubbornly and gestured towards the door of the small apartment.

“It’s morning and you have slept enough. Now get out” Jana glared daggers at him. He stood up in his place adjusting his boxers and yawned, eyes trying to stay fixed on the other.

“your bitch ass could be a little nicer and wake me up like a human” Jana countered and Mickey rolled his eyes.

The audacity

“I am enough nicer to an unhuman like you. now please get your wounded ass out” Mickey retorted annoyed. He had a rough night just because of Jana and that’s enough of it.

“you have a runny fucking mouth. How about a little revenge with a stinky morning breath” Jana said moving closer to the younger. Mickey stepped back instinctively before he bolted towards the only rescue in the open apartment, his bathroom.

Jana is hot on his heels.

“no way in hell you moron!!” Mickey yelled after closing the door in Jana’s face. The older smashed his angry fist on the door to open it or maybe break it if possible.

“come out you little shit! come out and face me like a man” Jana screamed in anger as he pounded on the door.

“no!. you get the hell out of my place and close the fucking door on your way out” Mickey said laughing like an evil child and Jana found his anger subsiding suddenly.

Mickey and Mago weren’t brothers but their traits were surprisingly similar, just like their laugh.

With a last punch delivered to the bathroom door, Jana huffed and turned around to find his clothes. They were piled on the ground and looked wet.

“fuck!” Jana cursed loudly before he got ready in his still-wet clothes and left the apartment.

He will get Mickey some other day

……….

Mago was playing in the snow like no tomorrow. The boy would jump in the soft white pile and then giggle when small flakes touched his skin gently, he would make snow angels, pile the snow in the shape of odd blobs and ruin them with a happy laugh.

The boy looked absolutely adorable with an oversized green turtle neck riding near his knees and a pair of black cargo pants which were twisted in many folds pooling at his ankles. With nose and cheeks blotched baby pink and lips a great shade of shocking pink, the boy captured many hearts of the people around him.

All of the people including staff and security were watching the snow and the snow white with great interest, they weren’t planning on disturbing the small guy except for one man.

The right-hand man of the crime lord

Mago was busy in making a snowman, he had gathered the required things like a carrot and two button eyes. While crouching down, he patted his small hands to level the snow across the body of his new friend.

“I will name you Charlie” Charlton heard as he walked passed Mago, nonchalantly at first. He circled the boy like a predator until Mago snapped his neck up to see the older. The younger peeked inside the older’s eyes to see his intentions but Charlton walked ahead of him not even giving him and his snowman any heed.

Mago shrugged suspiciously and continued his work

After two minutes, Mago found Charlton beside him again. he looked at the older with a narrowed glare clearly warning him not to try anything funny but Charlton was far away from listening.