First day

Aisha's pov -

It's my first day of university so don't wanna be late today. I said to the girl lying on the bed who is my roommate, senior and she is priya didi. She said, "OK its your first day so obviously you're excited. Your routine will change definitely. I mean waking up late and getting late for class 😂." I said ok let's see, kya hota hei. I was little bit sad because from now I have to stay Here. I am missing my family. But somehow I managed that. But priya Di have already become like my own sister. She is amazing. "How am I looking?" I said to her. She just did a 👍, and said, "arey, you're looking pretty. Every guy will be impressed by you." I am wearing my favorite pink kurti.

Aisha's look -

I said, "thanks but I'm not here to impress boys

I said, "thanks but I'm not here to impress boys." She smiled. I dragged her from the bed and said, "look, I don't know any batchmate from my department. so you have to go with me to the department." she said, "ok ok I'll go with you, also I havs class today." she freshend up and got ready. We both went to the dining hall to have breakfast. Our room was on 2 nd floor. So we have to go to ground floor for our meals. we went down and had our breakfast. Then we directly headed to the department. The campus is stunning. I just can't take my eyes from it. Priya di is giving me all the information about the department and campus, rules etc. We were about to reach the department, suddenly someone walked passed me. Oh God that smell. Which perfume was that person using. That smell was just amazing. I only saw the back of that person. I couldn't see the face of him. But I wanna see the face of that person. He is wearing a black T-shirt and jeans. omg he is looking damn handsome even from backside. Priya Di said, "he is Arnav Mehra. The most handsome boy of our department.

Arnav's look -

Girls are just mad after him

Girls are just mad after him. You'll see that juniors will definitely get a crush on him. May be you too 😁." "arey no no I am not like that." I said. Then she said, "nahi seriously he is a very good boy plus caring too. But sometimes he can be strict" "aap mujhe kyu bata rahe ho. He isn't my crush anyway." Then we just headed to the class.

[ do check out my other story]