Insult

Aisha's pov -

He asked me, "what happened Aisha? Why did you stop?" I said, "I don't know where to start so thats why I stopped. I'm really sorry." He said, "it's ok no problem I'll teach you in which chord you have to start." Then he taught me where to start and again he started playing. I started singing. I was singing well but then after some time I couldn't match my voice with the guitar tone. I was not singing in a high scale. So this time Arnav stopped and everyone looked at him. He said, "you're making a mistake. You have to sing this part of the song in a high scale. you practice now, we are just going to get something to drink." Then he went to the cafeteria. It was just 5 minutes from the auditorium to the cafeteria. I started practicing. Nidhi was teaching me where to sing in a high scale. other performers were just busy doing their own practices. Then suddenly Aditi came and started behaving in a rude way with me. She said, "can't you sing a song properly. Can't you see that people are waiting to practice. Do fast. Why are you making such silly mistakes? Every time you're stopping in the middle of the song. Like what is this? Nikita is waiting for her song. She is getting bored by your stupid mistakes. She also wants to sing." I was literally about to cry. Somehow I managed not to cry. Because she was insulting me in front of the students. So obviously I was embarrassed. She continued, "forget Nikita everyone is waiting for their practices. You should understand that. You are just making mistakes from the beginning. Don't think that Arnav is going to correct you every time. Nikita also wants to practice with him. Why don't you give her the chance? What do you want? Do you want to sing in the freshers alone. Or will you give others the chance?" She then went murmuring like, "stupid girl..... " I couldn't stop my tears. It automatically came and I was literally crying. I tried to control but I couldn't. Nidhi tried to stop me crying but she couldn't. I was so embarrassed to cry in front of those students so I quickly ran out of the auditorium. I didn't look at anyone I was just running towards a place where there were only trees, where people couldn't see me. But Arnav was coming from the cafeteria to continue the practice he saw me running from the auditorium.....