Introduction session

Aisha's pov -

I entered the department with priya Di. She introduced me with Nidhi who is my batchmate. Nidhi is priya di's friend's sister. Priya Di went to her class and me and nidhi headed to our class. We were very much excited about the class. I am wondering about my friends whom I am going to make in class, about our seniors etc. We entered the class and it was a big one not like my previous class. We sat on the first bench because it was empty. And I thought it would be better to attend lecture from here. I was looking here and there. Nidhi was busy talking to other girls, introducing herself. She is a very extrovert girl. But I was wondering how will our professors be. After sometime the professor didn't come but a group of seniors came to our class. We all stood up. One of them said,"sit down guys we are not here to rag you. We are here to introduce ourselves and also for an introduction session of you all." I saw him standing in front of me. Arnav Mehra, the guy whom I met outside the department and wanted to see his face. OMG he is damn handsome and cute and his deep voice just melted my heart. He introduced himself in his deep voice, "Hii, I'm Arnav Mehra your senior. I am here to make you aware of the rules and regulations of our department, university. I know you all are very excited for your new journey. So we are here to make you feel comfortable in this journey. Let's make a good bond between ourselves" all our friends cheered up. Then other seniors also introduced themselves. One said, "Namaste bhaiyo aur behno mei hu Nitesh sharma. I'm a very chill guy. Don't hesitate to share your problems with me. I'll always help you" I found him a bit funny. Then some senior girls introduced themselves. Then it's our turn to introduce ourselves. Nidhi and I were talking about that funny guy and I was smiling looking at his manner😂.Then suddenly the deep voice again came. I Totally forgot that I was sitting on front bench and smiling.......