curiosity

Aisha's pov -

I typed, "what do you mean by that?"

Arnav -

you'll see in the practice session tomorrow. You have to come ok. Don't make any excuse.

I typed, "ok so the practice session is from tomorrow. What's the time. And what will I sing?

Arnav -

it's your choice. And the timing is from 4 pm to 6 pm.

I typed, "ok I'll come"

He said, "bye then"

I typed, "byyy"

Priya di asked, "with whome are you talking with?" I said, "Arnav. He invited me to the practice session."She said, "you always say that you don't like him and now you're talking with him. Wahh" I was like he messaged me first. Then I started deciding a song to sing. There's a lot of song that I like so I had to find out the best one. I listened all the favorite song. And finally found one and that is "Jeena Jeena" song from the movie "Badlapur"
OMG that song is so amazing. I had other options too but this song will perfectly match with guitar. Oh shit who will play the guitar with me? I don't even know that. I'm too curious. Then I studied a bit and after having dinner we both slept. I was just wandering what's gonna happen tomorrow? What did he meant by "I'll be there." Next morning I woke up and got ready. I went to the department with priya di. Her health is now well and she also wanted to attend the practice session. So we went together. We reached the department and there I met him. Priya di was not with me at that time so I asked him, "what did you mean by I'll be there?" He said, "why are you so curious. You'll get to know in the evening. just come OK. Bye" I was just so curious to know that what he meant. I attended the lectures. And it was almost 4 pm. I was getting late for the practice. So I ran quickly with nidhi to the auditorium. Then I saw the most amazing thing. There was Arnav playing the guitar in the auditorium and omg he was looking too good at that moment. I can't even express my feelings. I totally forgot what he was playing I was just looking at him. He was looking way too cute while playing the guitar......