romantic weather

Aisha's pov -

I asked him what she had said about me. He replied, "your afraid of going alone to hostel when it gets dark. So I should go with you. You are sometimes afraid of thunderstorms when your alone. That's it." I said, "yes I am afraid of going alone. Please don't make fun of me" He said,
"am I making fun of you till now. No right. So why are you thinking like that" The rain was coming to an end. Oh God it feels so amazing. Like after the hot summer day a rain obviously feels amazing. The cold air in the campus, the wet trees, leaves, flowers, roads looks stunning. All the dirt from the trees, roads have gone now. It is so refreshing. we heard a song coming from behind. It was -

ye mousam Ki barish
Ye barish ka pani.......

I turned back and saw the shopkeeper had played the song. Actually I felt good. This song is perfect for the weather now. There were 2 seniors in the shop. One of them asked Arnav, "what a perfect romantic weather. Right Arnav. I wish I were also a boyfriend of a cute girl like you." I was just looking at that boy like who told him that I was arnav's girlfriend. Then Arnav said, "who the hell told you that I am her boyfriend. Check before you say something to someone. Ok" He said, "sorry sorry. I thought you two... Anyways bye guys" Then they left. I was starring at Arnav and said, "those lines were mine." He said, "OK but now it's mine." I didn't say anything like what he just meant. I don't know. The rain finally stopped and we headed to our hostels. My hostel was just 10 minutes far from that shop. We were not talking. There was silence only and the sounds of our footsteps. I was just busy admiring the beautiful nature after the rain. It feels so nice. He broke the silence and said, "you are a good girl. I mean you help your roommate when she needs you. That's a good thing." I said, "mm thank you. You are also a good boy." I don't know what was I thinking I just said him a good boy. He said, "why?" I said, "you also help people when they need you. That's why" he said nothing just smiled. I reached my hostel and it's time to say bye to him...