misunderstanding

Aisha's pov -

oh shit! What do I do now. I was thinking of what to do, then suddenly I heard a voice from behind, "hey junior. Any problem?" I quickly turned back and saw akash. He is my senior. I just know his name and nothing much. I said, "yaa my tyre got punctured" He said, "it's OK, no problem. I know a tyre shop. It is not so far from our department. You can go there after class or I can help you to go there" I said, "thank you so much. Ok I'll go to the shop after my classes" Then he helped me to bring my cycle to our department. We were talking at the road.Then we reached the department and he was just helping me to adjust my cycle in the parking spot. Someone came from our department and saw us and that was none other than Arnav. He was just looking at me. Then Akash said, "hey Arnav what's up." He said, "nothing much" and he went towards the cafeteria. He just acted weirdly. Didn't even smile at me. Uhh anyways. Who am I to him? Just a junior. So I shouldn't expect anything from him. Then I got inside our class room. Saw nidhi at the class and I sat with her. Attended our classes and at about 12 o'clock our classes were done. That day we didn't have any class in the afternoon. So we headed to the cafeteria to have lunch. We came back to our hostel. Priya Di said, "please buy some medicine for me. I'll give you the money. You go with nidhi if you feel alone" Nidhi went to the town that day so I had to go alone to the farmacy. It was 5 pm in the evening. The sun was there so it was not dark. I went alone to the farmacy. I bought the medicine and came back. I was walking in the road which was full of trees, flowers, birds etc. It was beautiful. I was just enjoying the weather. Then someone called me from behind. I saw Arnav. I was like what do I do now. He came closer and asked, "was that your boyfriend?" I said in curiosity, "who?"....