his cute deed

That day also passed. Next day I woke up early and took his shirt and packed it. Today I'll go with priya di. She also has class. So we both got ready and had our breakfast and headed to the department. We reached the department just wanted to meet him to return the shirt. I searched him in many places of the department but couldn't find him. Then suddenly saw him at the entrance of the department. What I saw was really cute. I saw an injured puppy and arnav was treating him. He applied may be anticeptic cream at the puppy. I couldn't see it from far but he was taking care of the puppy. I was looking at him such intently like how can someone be rude and caring too. It was the cutest thing I have seen today. priya Di said, "I told you na he is a good guy. Now look what he is doing. I know you'll like him soon" I said, "he is really doing great" Then we went close to him. Priya Di said, "you have such a kind heart arnav." Then the puppy run because his wound started healing. Arnav looked at us and said "oh you" I smiled. priya Di said, "she has been desperately searching you the whole department"  I was like, "yeah I just wanted to give you the shirt and end this matter. That's it. Here is your shirt." while taking the shirt from my hand. His hand touched my fingers and oh God that touch was so different. It was so special. The he said, "oh it's really clean, thanks" Then it was class time so I was in a hurry but I said to him, "Your really kind hearted. Keep it up" I don't know what happened but I complimented him and he smiled. Priya Di was looking at me smiling. I know what she is gonna say. "Soon you'll like him." The same line.....