meeting new friends

We sat on a table of the cafeteria then started talking. Nidhi said, "Arnav is so handsome" I was like yeah but a bit strict too. Nidhi said, "he is a strict guy and that's so damn attractive" Then a group of our batchmates came to meet us. They sat with us. One boy named Arush said, "hey your that smiling girl right?" And I was like whaaaat ...😕.Then I said, "mm yeah I was smiling but don't call me smiling girl. I feel so embarrassed." he said, "oh that's totally fine. I'll call you by your name" Then that girl neha introduced herself. she said, "I saw you at the entrance of cafeteria. Your about to fall and Arnav saved you." she said in such a way like she was jealous of me. I said, "yeah I got slipped and he was coming outside so he saved me. But he is kind of arrogant" she said, "anyways he is so handsome, he is my crush from today, but don't tell this to him" I was like how can she has a crush on a guy whom she just met today, didn't even talked to him. she said, "what happened Aisha do you also have a crush on him? I know he is so handsome that he is every girl's crush." I said, "no, not at all. He is not my crush" she said okay. Then I met priyank, Aman, rahul, gaurav, nishita, riya, preeti etc. They were all from English department. Then me and nidhi roamed around the campus and took a lot of photos for instagram. Then I called priya Di if she can come with me to hostel. Because nidhi was from another hostel. Priya Di said, "sorry yaar, I can't come. Tu akele he ja. I am busy now. library mei hu pending assignments hei. Tu ja. eat something there" so I headed to the hostel all by myself..... It was a long way from the department to my hostel so I played my favorite songs....i was roaming, listening to the songs.. Then I saw Arnav walking before me...