crying for the incident

I run as fast as I could. I reached hostel everyone was asking what happened to me and why was I holding that shirt?  But I didn't answer. I just locked myself in the room and cried. Because it's my first day at University and these things happened to me. Then priya Di came and told me to open the door. I opened the door and hugged her tightly. She said, "it's OK yaar kuch nahi hoga. Roo mat. Arnav tujhe kha nahi jayega. It's fine. It was my fault. I shouldn't tell him about you. I mean that fair incident😁" she laughed. I was just looking at her. She asked, "how did you got Home?" I said, "I saw my mom I recognized her by her Saree and run after her and that's how I met them and got home" she said, "don't cry again. play some music and your mood will be good" I played some music and instantly my mood Changed. I thought I should not cry in such matters. I encouraged myself. Then my eyes fell on that white shirt of him. Again his face appeared in my mind. Oh it's time to wash that and give it to him. So I went to the washroom and washed it. i gave my all effort to make it clean. I even threw it to the wall as if I was hitting him which I really wanted. I laughed at that alone. A girl saw me and said, "what are you doing with that shirt?" I said, "nothing it just got too much dirt so I am throwing it to the wall, hitting it to the floor so that the dirt goes automatically😂." she said, OK. Then I hung it at a rope and leave it to dry. I went to my room and Priya Di asked where I was. I said, "marke ayii huu usse." she got shocked, "kisko marke ayii hei tu. Yarr aur kya kya karegi uni ke pehle din" I said, "arey shirt ko didi. Arnav ke shirt ko😂" then we both laughed. After that she started studying. But I didn't. Because there was no class today. So I watched a movie. And had dinner. And around 11.30 we slept talking about the roller coaster day😂.