A proposal

( Hey, how are you guys? its been a long since I posted. sorry, i changed my phone that's why i didn't post and my old phone showed that my Wattpad session was expired idk why, but yesterday i downloaded Wattpad again just for you guys, i motivated myself to write again. I really want to complete this story. Do read it guys.  Always love you)

(Did anyone miss the story? Let me know)

Aisha's pov -

I went back to my room and met Priya di. I said, "priya di, you told me that maybe Arnav likes me but no he doesn't. I saw him with ananya today. He was really happy with her. I think i should not have confessed my feelings. I did it in a hurry, i should have thought about it clearly. Maybe i should make some distance from him. I'm just an ordinary girl who likes Arnav Mehra like other girls. He is liked by most of the girls and I'm one of them. So he doesn't see me like a special one."

Priya's pov -

Look Aisha, don't think like that. You are not one of those carzy girls who likes him. I know, i have that feeling that you really like him. So give some time in this matter and everything will be all right. And you have exams coming, so don't waste your precious time. If he really likes you then he will surely confess.

Aisha's pov -

Okay then let's see. But i don't like to see him with others. Idk why. Bye, I'm going to take a shower, I'm just too tired. I'll just try to keep myself away from him. You know, he even walked with me to the hostel today. I just don't understand why he does this all the time. He is just making me confused, I'm going bye.

(Aisha went to the bathroom thinking abouts Arnav and his confusing behaviour. She came back after some time and started studying because she wanted to score a good mark in the first exam.)

Aisha's pov -

Good morning priya di, today is a new day and I'll not think about anything about Arnav. I'll just focus on my studies today, I'm getting ready because I have class today early. Bye getting late, going to have my breakfast. You sleep okay.

Priya's pov -

Good girl. Bye, see you at afternoon.

Aisha's pov -

I had my breakfast and went to the class all by myself. I entered the class and sat with Nidhi. That day we had classes the whole day. We went to the cafeteria at about 12 and ordered something to eat. Oh god, I saw him.
I immediately shifted my gaze from him to Nidhi. I knew that he saw me but i just tried to ignore him. He felt that I ignored him and sat on a seperate table. Our food came and we started eating. He was looking at me but i totally ignored him. We were about to went back to the class, suddenly a boy from our class came and stood infont of me. I was thinking what happened, then suddenly he gave a rose to me and said, "look Aisha you are really beautiful and i know that you are a good girl too. You Know, you are my crush since the first day. Today i somehow got motivated to tell this to you. I really really like you, please don't ignore my proposal."
I was really shocked. I did not even know what to say. I did not even know him. I looked at Arnav he was looking at me. Probably he was angry. I was about to say something to the boy, suddenly Arnav just came and went outside the cafeteria. While passing by me he looked at me and just went outside. I said to the boy, "look i don't even know you properly so how can you expect to get a positive answer to you'r proposal. I have no such feelings like you. I'm sorry." I went outside with Nidhi.
Nidhi said, "you really don't like him. He is good looking." I said, "Nidhi, look is not everything and I don't even know him properly. It was just a stupid proposal. And i like aar.... uhh just forget it. I don't like anyone from this University." Idk but for some reason i didn't want to tell her about Arnav. Then we both headed to the class. I stopped thinking about him. Maybe he didn't care about that proposal and why would he care, he doesn't even like me. Things were just becoming confusing for me....

[ i have started writing another story, do check out the story]