everyone shocked

Arnav's pov -

Everyone was looking at us. I was sure they were thinking about me holding hands with Aisha. We got inside the auditorium. She was still trying to go away. But I was holding her hand so tightly.

Aisha's pov -

I was so embarrassed. He was holding my hands and everyone was just looking at us. Arnav Mehra was holding hands with me. How was it possible? I was just looking at the floor.

Arnav's pov -

I said, "Aditi kindly say sorry to her. Please." Aditi was shocked maybe she didn't think that I would say something like that. I said, "I know that you are a senior. But sometimes we even make mistakes. So we have to apologize even if the opposite person is your junior. So please. Don't take me in a wrong way. I am doing the right thing. You know." She had no other option so she somehow said in a low voice, "sorry."

Aisha's pov -

I said, "it's ok Aditi di. I'll sing."

Arnav's pov -

I was looking at her. She will sing. She didn't want to sing. Now she will sing. Oh God this girl is driving me crazy.

Aisha's pov -

Aditi went outside the auditorium and I was looking at Arnav. He was giving a cute smile to me I quickly smiled and looked away. I couldn't make eye contact with this particular guy. Then I started my practice. This time I am going to give my best. He started singing,

"hmm mmm hmm mmmmm hmm mm hmmmmm"

OMG that part was just amazing, his voice is beautiful. I was just melting by his sweet voice. I started singing,

"dehleez pe mere dil kii
   Jo rakhe hei tu ne kadam" 

I was looking at him. He was smiling at me and gave me a hint by his thumb like this 👍 and I felt so good. He was looking way to cute. I was doing better that time. He was giving me hints where to start. He was just cooperating with me. That was so sweet. Finally I finished my practice and it was turn for nikita. Arnav said, "sorry I got a call. Gaurav you continue. It's an urgent call. Mm, sorry Nikita you practice with him. OH wait I'll call a friend he will play the guitar. Actually I'll need some time for this call and you can't wait so much so you continue. All the best." She said, "mm ok thank you."