His support

Arnav's pov -

I was holding her hands. I said, "I told Aditi that she has no right to insult you and she has to say sorry to you. Now stop being a crybaby. And be a good girl. Let's go. Your practice is not done yet." She was looking at me holding my hands.

Aisha's pov -

I said, "no I'm not going to come to that auditorium again. Don't force me. I'm already hurt because of her." I pulled my hands from his hand and made a little distance from him.

Arnav's pov -

I also made some distance because we were standing super close. Maybe she felt a little awkward. I again said, "no you can't be like this. I will not let you quit because of her. You have to sing."

Aisha's pov -

"No, not at all. I'm not that shameless to go there again. I'll not sing. Anyway there are better singers like nikita. So why are you forcing me?"

Arnav's pov -

"Forget That Nikita. I'm not going to play guitar in her song. You have to come. You wanted to sing and you can't quit it. I'll force you to sing."

Aisha's pov -

"Why are you not playing with her?"

Arnav's pov -

"I don't know. I just don't want to."

Aisha's pov -

" You can't force me. I'll not go."

Arnav's pov -

"Aisha please don't mind. I'm gonna touch you. But don't take me in a wrong you. ok"

Aisha's pov -

"I was like what is he gonna do? He is gonna touch me. What does he mean?"

Arnav's pov -

I knew that she is not gonna go by herself so I held her wrist and pulled her from that place and forced her to come. She wanted to go but I tightened my hand and didn't listen to her. Students were looking at us but I didn't care.

Aisha's pov -

I was like what was he doing. I said to him, "please leave my hand I don't wanna go." I tried to remove my hands from his hand but I couldn't. Obviously he is a gym boy. How can I defeat him. He was just pulling me to the auditorium.

Arnav's pov -

While walking with her I was looking at her and smiling. It was really funny the way she wanted to go and literally looking like a child, begging me to let her go. But I didn't listen to her. My aim was to show everyone that she can sing well.