embarrassment

Aisha's pov -

OMG what did I do. I was in shock like how could I do that. He is my senior and a bit arrogant. What will he do to me?. Everyone in the shop were looking at me. priya Di was like "what the hell did you just do Aisha?" I didn't answer to her. Because at that moment I was afraid of him. He was just looking at me and his wet shirt. Shit.... he was just wearing his shirt nothing under that. His abs were showing as his shirt was wet. Everyone was looking at him. He said, "what the hell is this? You are just creating trouble with me from starting. Are you mad? Now what do I do? Are you going to wash my shirt? This is spilled juice from your mouth. Can't you handle that?" He was Damn angry. I felt so bad. I said, "she told you about the fair incident so I got shocked because I didn't want her to tell this to you. I'm sorry. I really didn't want to do that. I am so sorry. I will do anything you say" priya Di then said, "your just stupid Aisha. kya Ho jayega agar meine usse bataya toh? Arnav tu ja hostel aur Change kar. I am Sorry." Then nitesh bhai came and said, "bhai tu mera shirt pehen le. Koyi baat nahi. Meine banyan pehna hei😂." he made the situation funny. He took his shirt off and gave him to arnav. Priya Di said, "you don't need to hesitate to take your shirt off. These girls will be lucky if they see you shirtless😂" But still he hesitated. But at last he took the shirt off. And I closed my eyes. Priya Di was laughing at me. And other girls were just starring at his body. Some juniors were looking at him constantly. So he said, "what? Don't you have anything to do here except seeing me?" they got embarrassed and went. Then he wore the other shirt and said to me, "you, open your eyes. And take this" he threw his shirt to me. And said, "you said That you would do anything I say, then wash this shirt and give it to me tomorrow. Got it" I took the shirt and almost run. Priya Di was calling me. But I didn't care. I just wanna run from there....