Arnav's confession (part 2)

Arnav - So, Do you like that guy?

Aisha - which guy?

Arnav - oh you know what I'm talking about. Don't act like you don't know.

Aisha's pov -

I was really nervous that time. I always get nervous in front of him. And that day we were going on a walk. Nobody with us, just me an Arnav. I replied,

Aisha - oh okay, so you're talking about that guy who proposed me today.

Arnav - of course.

Aisha - I don't like him. But if he is a good guy then maybe I'll give him a chance because nobody proposed me since i have come to this University. And he seems like an honest guy. I'll think about this matter.

Arnav - whaattt? You will give him a chance? What do you mean? You don't like him so there's no need to give him a chance.

Aisha's pov -

Arnav himself doesn't like me. I even proposed him but he didn't accept that. My case was really similar to the movie "I hate luv story". now he is showing concern towards me. I just don't understand this guy. I was a bit angry because Why was that proposal even bothering him? He had no such feelings towards me so why? I replied,

Aisha - Why is this even bothering you? You don't care about me, right?

Arnav - of course i care about you.

Arnav's pov -

I couldn't wair to tell her how much i love her. So I picked her hands quickly. I said,

Arnav - look Aisha, I don't know how to express my feelings. But I really do care about you. Since the first day I have seen that you are something special. You are a really nice girl.

Aisha's pov -

I was just looking at his eyes. I was nervous. He was holding my hands. I didn't have any Idea about what he was going to do.

Arnav - I know that you have also feelings for me. You have confessed it to me. But I'm sorry because I didn't accept that at that time. But now I realised that you are the one that I was looking for. You know that a lot of girls want me but I want you, my love.

Aisha's pov -

I was blushing at that time also nervous.

Arnav - will you be mine forever, my love?

Aisha's pov -

I was just shocked. I didn't even think that he was going to propose me. I couldn't even imagine it in my dreams. I was ignoring him because he didn't show any interest in me. But inside i definitely had feelings for him. I was definitely gonna say yes to him. Because i truly loved him.

Aisha - you know that i like you. But you know what, i started ignoring you because you didn't show any interest towards me. So I didn't want to show up infront of you.

Arnav - don't even think about it. You will be always in front of my eyes.

Aisha - I'll be yours forever.

Arnav's pov -

I was really happy at that time. Because I truly love her. And she said yes. I was damn happy.

Arnav - thanks for loving me. Can i hug you?

Aisha - no you can't.

Arnav - no you cant say no to me.

Arnav's pov -

I went closer to her and hugged her which I really wanted.

Aisha's pov -

i was really really nervous because i could not even imagine in my dreams to hug Arnav Mehra. And that day I was hugging him. But Deep inside i wanted that. Not gonna lie. But I said,

Aisha - no you can't do that.

Arnav - why? I love you Aisha.

Aisha - I love yoo tooooo.

We both walked a bit to the hostel. He was holding my hands. I felt a little awkward because students saw us and I'm sure that they have never imagined Arnav holding my hands. It was so unexpected, even for me. I really liked his touch. It was so gentle.
He was a softie inside. We reached the hostel and it was time to leave.

Arnav - I really don't want you to go. I want you to be with me. I will not leave you'r hands.

Aisha - what? What are you doing Arnav? Warden ma'am will see us. Please. You didn't even care about my existence before. Now you don't want to leave me.

Arnav - shhhhhh. Don't talk about the previous days. What matter in the now. And now I'll not leave you. You are only mine, my love.

Aisha - byee. I'm going. And also i want to tell those three magical words.

Arnav - say na. Eagerly waiting.

Aisha - I..... I...... Hate you. Haha byeeee.

I quickly got inside the hostels gate. Because I couldn't be with him. It was so so unexpected for me. I just teased him by saying I hate you.

Arnav - hey wait, what? you hate me? No way. You love me so so so much. I know.

Aisha's pov -

It was the best day for me. I was really happy that day. I felt really lucky because Arnav is a really good guy. I was going to tell all that happened to Priya di. I went towards my room.