He was there

Aisha's pov -

He said, "I know you can't go alone. So I'm here." I was so happy but I didn't show it to him. I said, "oh thank you so much. Let's go." It was darkening. The street lights were on and their were couple roaming around the street, students talking and laughing. It was a nice environment. Everyone came to have some fresh air, for a evening walk. And I didn't know what I was doing. I was just walking and didn't say anything to him. Then I realized that I should say something and start the conversation. He was near me and I watched him from a close view. He was looking so so good. His dress sense is amazing. He was wearing white shirt and trousers.

Arnav's look -

I said, "how do you know that I can't go alone?" I asked something stupid because I had nothing to ask

I said, "how do you know that I can't go alone?" I asked something stupid because I had nothing to ask. He replied,"priya had already told me." I said, "oh you still remember that." He said ,"yes I do. I remember everything." I said, "okay." Then there was silence for few minutes. He then said, "come on time tomorrow. And sing well, all the best. Don't get nervous okay. I'll give you hints if you forget somewhere. Just look at me." I said while looking at his beautiful eyes, "okay, thank you." He asked, "how are your classes going? Is it going well?" I said, "it's going well. But sometimes I feel so tired. Assignments, submission, presentation uhhh I'm tired." He said, "you are tired now. Look you still have so much time. You have to do a lot in the following time. Don't get tired now. There's a lot to come" I said, "yeah I'll try." He again said, "what about hostel, food is okay?" I said, "yeah food is fine. But sometimes it is so boring to eat the same thing. So I order from restaurants." I smiled. He said, "okay but don't eat too much junk food. It's bad for health you know." I said, "don't you eat junk food. Oh sorry I forgot you're a gym guy. How can you eat that." He said smiling, "I do eat but not so often. And are you teasing me by calling gym guy?" I said, "how can I tease you. You're my senior. I respect you." he just smiled. I reached my hostel. It was a nice walk with him. I said, "bye then. See you tomorrow." He said, "okay bye. And again don't get nervous okay. All the best." I said, "hmm okay." Then I entered the gate and looked back and he was still there looking at me. I blushed and quickly came inside the hostel. Priya Di was in the room. She asked me about the practice. I said, "it was nice. And you know, I came with Arnav to the hostel." She said by teasing me, "wahh. nice very nice. You're too fast." I said,"what fast. I hate you. Why do you always say that I like him." She said, "when did I say that you like him. Ohh you are thinking about him. So you're thinking that I'm trying to say that. Haha I know Aisha you like him." I blushed and went outside the room to freshen up. I came back to the room and was selecting my dress. I was so confused what to wear. I had to wear something good because it was my first event in university. I asked my other friends and they were going to wear Saree. I had only one Saree which I picked up from my moms wardrobe. So I picked up that pink Saree which was my favorite and then the jewellery. Then I practiced in the room in front of priya Di. She said the song was amazing. I was so happy. Then it was time for dinner. We both went downstairs to have that. Then we had our dinner and came back to room. Priya di said, "now sleep because you have to go at about 9 am." so I slept because I didn't want to get late. And also he had said not to get late. So I slept....

(Sorry guys for late posting. But upcoming parts are so amazing, sweet, cute. Do read that.)