my feelings

Aisha's pov -

Today is Friday. So today is the last practice day. Tomorrow is freshers. I finished my classes and now I'm going to the auditorium for my last practice. Today nidhi won't come because her practice was done and she was singing perfectly. She will directly sing at freshers. I reached the auditorium and saw Arnav playing the guitar. He was practicing with nikita. I don't know why but he told me that he didn't want to play guitar with her. He called me," hey Aisha come here you are little late today. Anyways now it's your turn to sing. Come here." I was a bit nervous but the way he called me really melted my heart. I went to the stage. There were not all the performers there that day. Maybe their practice was done. That day only performers who made little mistakes were only present there in both dance and song performance. Our senior just wanted to correct our mistakes. I stand beside him. He was looking at me and said, "you are nervous right. I know. But don't worry. I'm here. It will be okay. All the best." And then he gave me the best smile. I felt good. I said, "mm thanks. I'm a bit nervous. Because today is final practice. Please don't scold me if I make any mistakes." He said, "have I scolded you in the past days. No right. I have always corrected your mistakes." I just blushed after hearing that. Then I started to sing. He sang the first part then I started.

"Dehleez pe mere dil ki
Jo rakhe hei tune Kadam... "

He gave me a hint by making a 👍. I felt motivated. And yes my song was done. I did much better than before. He was so happy. He smiled at me and said, "I told you that it's going to be okay. Now see. It's totally perfect." I said, "thank you." and went to the place where other students were standing. I felt so good. This guy is so perfect. Now I'm understanding why every girl finds him super attractive.....