confusion

Aisha's pov -

We both went back to hostel after shopping. Priya di slept for an hour. I was as usual regretting for my confession. I shouldn't have said that to him but it's too late to regret. So I sat on my chair to study a bit. Because our exams were coming and as the first exam in university I had to do better. I was studying, it was 7.30 . Finally priya di woke up. She went to have evening tea and also dragged me with her. We both had our tea and talked a bit in the eating area. Also met some of my friends. Then we both came to our room. I again started studying. Priya di also started studying. We were very serious during study hours. We didn't talk we were just paying attention to the books only. At about 9 pm the bell rang and we both again headed to the mess, had our dinner and came back to room. I asked her about the previous year question paper as she was also from English department. Then we talked a bit and then slept. Next morning I woke up, got ready and had my breakfast then with a friend I headed to the department. We entered the class. The lecture started and it continued till 12. We had 3 classes. Then after the classes me and nidhi and sneha went for lunch. That day we decided to have lunch at the cafeteria. Because I was bored of the same hostel food. So we entered the cafeteria and I saw Arnav there sitting with his classmates Ananya. He saw me but I think he didn't care about my existence. I still don't know why. Maybe he was upset with me. But ignoring all my thoughts I sat on the chair and ordered the food. Nidhi and Sneha were talking. Suddenly Sneha said, "hey, Aisha what happened ? What are you thinking?" I quickly said, "mm no I'm ok you tell what's going on your life?  Umm love life. What about Rahul? Are you guys dating?" she replied, "mm not yet but maybe in future we will definitely date each other. He is a good guy you know." we were endlessly talking and then our food came. We ate the food. An I was also checking him, even our gaze met but he didn't say anything. I was little confused about him. Why was he doing all that? Why was he ignoring me?  Arnav was about to leave the cafeteria and we were still eating. He and his friend came towards the entrance where our table was. I was looking at him. He also looked at me. I thought he would say something to me or at least he would smile at me. But he didn't. I felt bad. While he was crossing our table, he looked at me but didn't say anything. Nidhi said, "is she Arnav's girlfriend?" I quickly said, "noo." Nidhi said, "how do you know? Did you ask him?" I said, "no but according to me maybe she is not his gf." she said, "ohh ok. But maybe she is his girlfriend. Because I have never seen him talked to a girl for so long in cafeteria. Anyways we should not care about that." I was thinking that she was right. I also had never seen him sitting with a girl alone for so long. Again I felt sad. I was alone while coming to hostel because nidhi and sneha both had a class.  So I was just enjoying the beautiful weather and I love spending time alone so I never feel lonely. But then I heard a voice from behind. "hey, where are your friends?" I turned to that person behind me and that was Arnav.

Arnav's look -

He was literally looking perfect with that blue shirt and that black jeans

He was literally looking perfect with that blue shirt and that black jeans. But I was little confused because at the cafeteria he didn't even talked to me. He acted like an arrogant guy and at that moment he wanted to talk to me. Uhh I didn't understand him. He was making me confuse. I said, "they have class so they went to attend that." He said, "okay then I'll go with you to the hostel. Little girl, someone will pick you up from the road and you will not be able to do anything." I said, "I'm not a little girl okay and I can save myself. And who will pick me up. I'm not that much beautiful that someone will be made after me and will pick me up from this road." I laughed. Again said, "mm your friends are beautiful. Like the girl you were sitting with. She is beautiful. She will be picked up by someone. Okay I'll not. So go accompany her not me." He looked at me and said, "so you were looking at us in the cafeteria. And" I interrupted and said, "no I was not looking at you the whole time. I just saw you once that's it." He said, "okay, Aisha are you jealous?" "no I'm not. What are you saying? I'm not jealous at all. Nidhi asked me if the girl you're sitting with is your girlfriend or not. That's it." He said, "She has a name, Ananya, okay. And why do you need that? I don't like to share my personal life with anyone." I directly looked at him and said, "I don't want to know about your personal life okay. Nidhi asked me so that's why I'm asking. You usually don't sit with a girl alone and for long time, gossiping. I mean I have never seen that even my friends never seen that. So.. " "okay okay we were not gossiping. I don't like that sort of things and I don't have time to gossip about others. We were just discussing something."

Arnav's pov -

we reached the hostel gate. The whole time I was looking at her. God, she is super cute. And I know that she is jealous. But I love teasing her. God this girl is such a gift for me. I just wanted to spend time with her. Maybe I should confess my feelings to her. I'll definitely confess it but till then let's just enjoy this drama. Me being arrogant and she is getting confused. It's so funny but I'll definitely not make this drama long. Because I just want to be with her. "mm then see you tomorrow bye. And don't think too much about Ananya." she replied, "oh please I'm not gonna think about your Ananya okay. Byee." She went inside the hostel and I also went from there. She was definitely getting jealous of Ananya. But she didn't want to show that to me. Aisha you are just unique. I love you. I'll definitely tell this to you. Maybe on some special occasion....