Arnav's confession (part 1)

Arnav's pov -

I don't know if i should propose her or not now. But i really love her, she is unique. She has a pure heart.

[ suddenly Nitesh came and asked ]

Nitesh's pov -

With whom are you talking? And you said you love her. Love whome? You didn't tell me?

Arnav's pov -

Sorry yaar. I didn't even tell her. And she is non other than Miss Aisha. I love her.

Nitesh's pov -

What? You love Aisha and you didn't even tell me. Just can't believe. If you love her then why the hell you act like you don't like her? It's stupid Arnav. Just tell her.

Arnav's pov -

Ok I'm being stupid. But do you even know what happened today? A guy proposed her. And I felt damn jealous. Idk what to do?

Nitesh's pov -

Whattttt? What the hell are you talking? A guy even proposed her. Look, because of your stupid acting one day she will be the girlfriend of that guy or some other guy. Do you get it? If i love her I'll tell her even if she doesn't like me, i would still atleast confess it to her. I would never act like you. Now go and tell it to her. Otherwise if she says yes to that guy, you'll be left alone. Gooo.

Arnav's pov -

No, I'll tell her. I can't see her with someone else. She is mine only. Bye. I'm going. And and and do you know that she likes me?

Nitesh's pov -

What? She likes you. You are crazy Arnav.

Arnav's pov -

She even told me that she likes me but i didn't tell her.

Nitesh's pov -

You are crazy. Stupid. She even proposed you but you didn't accept, right. You know girls rarely propose a guy. They don't make the first move. But Aisha proposed you, that means she really likes you. And you didn't accept. This is crazy Arnav. I just can't believe you. If the girl whome i like proposes me, I will definitely definitely accept her. I would be the lucky guy if that happens to me. But you...

Arnav's pov -

Okay okay I'm going. I can't tolerate your lecture. Bye

[I (Arnav) went towards Aisha's hostel and stood infront of the hostel. It was 4 pm and i called her]

Aisha's pov -

I was feeling bad so I was just lying on bed. Priya di was not present at the room. So i felt more alone. And then my phone rang and I checked who called me and I saw it was Arnav. I was little scared and nervous at the same time. Because I didn't know what was he going to tell. And i was thinking why was he calling me because I was ignoring him the whole day. Then I received the call.

The phone call -

Arnav - Hello

Ahh this voice, why is it so good and deep. I (Aisha) love this voice.

Aisha - Hello

Arnav - can you come with me for 30 minutes. I'm waiting infront of your hostel.

Aisha - what? You are waiting infront the gate. Like now. But Why?

Arnav - I don't like to explain it to you now. And I'm your senior. You can't ignore me. Just come fast. We need to talk.

Aisha - okay, but where are we going?

Arnav - you'r asking me too many questions. I am not going to answer any of them. Just come, it's an order from me.

I (Arnav) ordered her. I know it's not right but I had no option. And I knew that she would never deny me.

Aisha's pov -

I was really really nervous. Like the way he ordered me, and the way he said those lines to me, i was really scared about What he was going to tell. I quickly changed my clothes and wore a casual outfit and went towards the gate. I saw him, and I didn't know what was happening to me. I was really nervous in front of him. May be because i liked him. He was only looking at me. I went to the place where he was standing. He was wearing a casual outfit but still looking handsome.

Arnav's look -

He looked at me and smiled

He looked at me and smiled. I stood near him. He was just looking at me. I was looking somewhere else but not to him.

Arnav's pov -

So let's go for a walk.

Aisha's pov -

Mm okay.

(Comment if you like this part or not)