being in love

[ hey guys I know it's been a long time since I posted. I'm very sorry for that. But now I'm posting please do read it. And comment if you missed Arnav and Aisha's love story. The following parts are going to be very interesting. So please read it. Love you all ]

Naina's pov -

I reached my room and just laid on the bed. Priya di was sleeping. I didn't wake her up. I then changed my clothes and checked my mobile and saw the name Arnav. I blushed so much I just didn't know what to do. I was just over the moon. I was ecstatically happy. It was a dream come true. Arnav Mehra the handsome man fall in love with me. I couldn't believe in myself. My phone rang and i picked it up and it was of course Arnav. For a moment I was nervous because I didn't know what to say to him. He was the strict senior and how could I say anything to him. But now i love him and he loves me too. So i have to cope up with the situation. I relaxed myself and was about to say something. He said, "hey are you sleeping ? Why are you not saying anything ?  Are you still nervous? Oh god, i just can't believe you Aisha. Seriously, I mean look now I'm not that strict senior who doesn't talk to girls. Now I'm the lover of a beautiful, sweet, cute, lovely, preetiest girl named Aisha. Haha, Aisha your driving me crazy. You are a gem, you know? I just couldn't say anything, I just blushed and just maintained silance. Because I had nothing to say to him. I got everything I prayed for. I don't want anything. I was content. He said, "Aisha, say something. I want to hear your voice. Please say something. What happened?"  I said, "uhh yes I am listening. Look I honestly don't know what to say to you. I just want to say that I'm so so happy. I got everything I prayed for. And honestly thank you for loving me. It..." He interrupted, "shhh... I love and you don't have to thank me for that, got it. I'm thankful that I met a girl like you. I Love you Aisha so so so sooooooo much." I said, "I hate you too" He said, "you'll never gonna reply me right, ok so I'll take it as a love you too." Priya di woke up and said, "with whom are you talking with?" I cut the call and replied, "uhh I have to tell you something. Something very very, I mean about a very happy moment." Priya di said, "say naa what is it? I'm eagerly waiting." I said, "so he proposed to me." She said, "who?" I said, "that handsome senior umm Mr" she said, "Mr Arnav Mehra, am I right?" I said, "yes, I'm so happy" I just hugged her tightly. She said, " I'm so happy for you Aisha, finally you met the right one. But how did he propose to you? Say something." I said everything.

Then the conversation just went on. The next day I woke up early. I was getting ready for class. Applied a bit of lipstick. Idk why but I just wanted to look pretty maybe for Arnav. I went to the department with priya di. I checked my phone and his name popped up on the screen I blushed as always. His message was, ( hey blush queen, wait for me.) I blushed after seeing that. I looked back and he was coming. Oh my god how can i not love him. He was too handsome. And it's not only his look that attracts me but his whole personality just amazing. I waited there. Priya di was also with me and she started saying, "waah yaar look your handsome boyfriend is coming." I just smiled at her. Arnav was just so so so handsome. Maybe that's the reason why girls love him so much.

Arnav's look -

He came towards us

He came towards us. Priya di started teasing us. She said, "wah wahh you guys are keeping it a secret but I knew it from a very long time." He said, "you knew what?" She said, "I knew that you both were in love with each other." He replied, "oohh that, but I didn't know that I would fall in love with this cute girl." He pinched my cheeks and that was too cute. He said, "now can I please take her to the class?" Priya di said, "of course of course." But I said, "no no please you don't need to do that. I can go by myself. And I don't like to be the centre of gossips. I know everyone is going to gossip about us. So please." But he said, "of course I'll take you to the class after all you are Arnav's girlfriend. I want to make people know that we are together. I don't care about the gossips. Okay. Let's go."
I had to go with him. So i went towards the class with him. Everybody was looking at us. I just felt so nervous but he he was like who cares. I entered the class. I was standing at the door of the class with him. I was the centre of attention of the whole class especially the girls. I looked at him. He said, "go and study well don't think about me okay pay attention to the class. I don't want to divert your mind from the books."
I replied, "okay Mr senior." I smiled at him and entered the class and sat with Nidhi. Everybody was looking at me. At that moment i was so embarrassed. The class started and then after some hours we went to eat something. We entered the cafeteria and sat on a table. Nidhi asked me everything that happened the day before. I said everything to her. We were talking about him only. I noticed Nishita my classmate sitting on the next table. She was listening to our conversation. I didn't like that. I know that she likes Arnav because of her I had to cry, I couldn't forget that. But still I don't have any bad feelings for her. Nidhi asked me, "what do you like in him?" And I just replied, "his everything." Nidhi said, "wow what a line. His everything, waah." That day also passed and we went towards our hostel. From the next day a sport's competition was there in the university. I was very excited because my special person was going to participate.....