a new day

Aisha's pov -

It is the second day of university. Don't want to ruin it like the previous day. I just don't wanna think about yesterday. I woke up early and took a bath. Priya Di is as usual sleeping. I wake her up now she is saying that she has no class today. So she will sleep till 11am. I said I'm alone. She said, "go with nidhi" so I packed my bag and went to the dining hall to have breakfast. Today I'm wearing casual jeans top.

Aisha's look -

I had my breakfast and headed to the department

I had my breakfast and headed to the department. Today I also have to buy a cycle too because it's a long distance from the hostel to my department. I was walking alone. At midway I saw arnav coming in my way. I was like what did I do now. He asked for his shirt. Oh shit shit. I totally forgot about the shirt. I said to him, "sorry I totally forgot to bring the shirt with me." He said, "have you even washed it?" I said, "of course I washed it and now it's cleaner than before" He replied, "so you wanna say that my shirt was dirty?" I immediately replied, "not at all but it is clean now." he said, "OK I'll come to your hostel gate and then you'll give me the shirt." I was like what, he is coming to my hostel. I can give him the shirt tomorrow in class. But I didn't open my mouth to say that. I just don't wanna talk to him. He said "I'm going to attend class. so you can come with me. If you have no problem" I said, "no I'll go alone. i don't want to create any problem now with you. So I'll go by myself. Bye" He smiled at me and waved his hand. i think he is a bit mad. Sometimes he is cute sometimes he is arrogant. I went to the class and met nidhi there. She asked me what happened yesterday at juice shop. I was like whattt? How do you know it?