texting him

He typed,

What? You don't like me that means you hate me. Am I your enemy?

I replied,

No not at all. I respect you as a senior. I was just telling that all girls are just mad after you. But I am not like them.

He said,

Oh okay. Anyway I don't like chipku type girls. Are you getting it?

I replied,

yeah, I understand.

He replied,

Good.

To which I didn't reply. I just liked the message. Then I again started studying. Priya Di asked me what he said. I explained to her. She said, "you stupid. can't you say thanks to him. He said good right."  I said, "it's okay. i don't wanna make the conversation longer, because if I do then girls are gonna talk something stupid about us." She said, "why are you thinking about them. If you like him. Then don't care about them. Be brave and tell him" my mouth was wide opened. I was literally starring at her. I said, "how can you think like that priya di? I don't like him at all. What are you saying yaar. What do I tell him. I don't like him. got it. she said, "how can someone not like arnav. He is a perfect guy" I said you like him. she said, "I would definitely like him, but I have a boyfriend. But I'm sure one day you'll definitely like him. Waiting for that day."  Then she went outside the room to a friend's room. I was like what...I'll never like him. And that day will never come. I opened my phone, saw his dp it was not bad. But that doesn't mean I like him.