university life

Aisha's pov -

I took a short nap. Then priya Di came, and said, "are you still sleeping. Have you eaten something?" I heard her voice and said in a low tone, "not yet, I was sleepy so took a nap. Let's have lunch together." she said OK. Then we headed to the dining hall of our hostel and had lunch. Lunch was dal chawal, some veggies which I didn't eat. Then priya Di said, "come I'll show you the campus. Anyway we are gonna be bored here. So let's go outside." I said OK because I haven't seen all the places of the campus which I really wanted. Then we went to our room and I wore a casual outfit jeans top.

Priya Di was wearing casual shorts

Priya Di was wearing casual shorts. She said, "arey dress up kyu kar rahi hei. It's just a casual walk. We are not going out of the campus." I said, "aap purane Ho campus mei. So you can wear anything you want. But I am a new comer. so, you get it naa" she said, "OK chal" Then we went outside of our hostel and started walking towards some food shops. I was taking pics because I couldn't stop myself from doing that. Campus was so beautiful. We reached the shops and she wanted to eat pani puri. i said okay. But suddenly she said, "Arnav come here. Ajj tujhe dekha nahi department mei. And meet my new roommate Aisha....."