Do I like him?

Aisha's pov -

OH shit what did I just say? I called Arnav cute. Priya di heard it. Now I know what she is gonna say. "soon you're gonna like Arnav" She was starring at me and finally said, "what did you just say? You find him cute. I knew it. You're gonna like him soon. I have told you this before. He is a magnet." I explained to her, "he just said those lines in a cute way so that's why I called him cute. That's it" she said, "yaaa that's it. I know what's going on your mind. You like him I know" I was just denying that. Then suddenly we heard the noise of that gate closing. We quickly ran and somehow managed to get inside. The security Lady was about to scold us but we ran inside. We got inside our room. Then both sat on the bed she said, "now say what do you think about Arnav?" I said, "I respect him. He is a kind, good guy" she said, "do you find him attractive?" I said, "I don't know" she said, "I'm 100 percent sure that you like him" I was like whaaaat? No, not at all. Yeaa he is cute but I don't like him. Then I stopped that topic there and went to the dining hall to have tea. She called me but I didn't listen to her. Then I came to my room and saw her sleeping. Uuh this girl in unbelievable. Yesterday she said she had so much assignments to do. Now she is sleeping. But I didn't wake her up because if I did then she was gonna talk about Arnav. So I started studying. And while I was studying I thought of him. he is actually good. I don't know what my feel for him. But I am not gonna talk to her about him. At about 9 pm the bell rang and I dragged her from the bed and we both went to have dinner. Then we watched a movie and slept...