Holding his hand

Aisha's pov -

I was just crying. Obviously I was so embarrassed and felt really bad. She insulated me in front of everyone. Tears didn't stop. I was literally pressing my mouth so that others didn't hear me. I said him that I'm not a good singer. He told me that he will be with me. So where was he when she was insulting me? Now I'm not gonna sing at all. I just like singing that doesn't mean I can sing without any mistake. I was just crying and crying. Arnav asked Nidhi what happened to me? She explained all the things to him. He said to Aditi, "don't you have any mind? She is not a professional singer. So she made some mistakes and that's totally OK. I forced her to sing. Got it. I have no problem with her mistakes. I'll correct them. And if I have no problem than what's your problem? You will not sing right? She said, "I'll not sing but others will sing. They have been waiting." He asked other performers, "do you have any problem waiting for her to complete her song?" They said, "no. We have plenty of time." He again said to her, "did you listen? They don't have any problem." She said, "nikita  have problem. She also has dance performance. She can't wait for her. Aisha is making too much mistakes. Who will wait for her?" He said, "I will wait." Everyone was looking at him when he said that. He again said, "I will wait for her to complete the song. And you Nikita if you have any problem then go and practice your dance. You don't have to sing. It will be a favour if you don't sing because then our performers will be less and the event will end on time. Don't think that I'm insulting you. I respect woman. And I'm not insulting you too Aditi. I'm just making you aware that you have no right to insult others. And sorry if my words hurt you." Priya Di came to the auditorium. She went outside when I was practicing. Then she came after these all happened. She had no idea what happened there. She asked Arnav. He said, "ask them what happened. Now I just have to find Aisha." yes he found me. I somehow stopped my tears but still my eyes were wet he saw me and came closer to me. He was about to speak but then I interrupted. Again my tears came after seeing him. I said, "I told you that I'm not a good singer. I may make some mistakes. You forced me and now look people are just insulting me. Don't I get hurt by that? Do you even know how much I was embarrassed and sad at that moment. No you don't know because you left me. You said you'll be with me. Then where were you at that moment moment?"

Arnav's pov - 

I will be with you. I held her hands and said, "I'll be with you always." she was looking at me with her wet eyes. I don't know what happened at that moment but I couldn't stop myself. I wiped her tears and was still holding her hands....