Chapter 9.5. You Bothers 🌊

(Y/n Pov)

I sat quietly on this water pillar, I was able to drag Lapis up to me a few times so we could talk for a few minutes, sometimes an hour. Lapis and Jasper seemed to fight when I'm the only on this water pillar, I can feel the chains pulling. Like their pulling me in two... I just mostly watched the sea life pass by our eyes. This is so... depressing.. I don't want to be a fusion anymore. But I'm helping Lapis keep hold of Jasper. That's a good thing.... Right?.... Having no one to talk too is really messing with my head. I hear something splashing off to my right, I look over and see an orange hand splash out from the water. I gasp and rush over and start pushing her hand back into the water but she just grabs my hands, I try to pull my hands away but I just help drag her up on accident, Jasper crawls out of the water pillar and leans over me.

"Well hello." She says in a mad voice as she also has two water chains on her wrist but these are clearly for holding her down. I get up and punch her and kick her "stop it! Stop! Why don't you help me? I'll give you power! Strength you don't have! Join me!" Jasper yells at me as she holds one of my wrists "No! Let me go!" I try to yank my arm away from her but can't. "Just try! You'll like it! Haven't you wanted power before!? To be stronger than everyone before you!? Get revenge on those who have betrayed you!?" I stare at Jasper terrified as she keeps rambling on insanely.. I know there must've been something to set off like this but I have no clue. And don't plan on being the one to figure it out. "What do you humans do to convince each other to do things?.. I think Peridot said it was this..." Jasper grabs my face suddenly and I freak out a little, and then.. KISSES ME!? WHAT THE HECK!? I PUNCH JASPER In the face and shove her off me as she gets dragged back into the water pillar and Lapis appears on my left "Y/n! I saw everything from in the pillar! Are you okay!?" Lapis asks as she rubs my back and I spit a few times off the pillar and use the water from the pillar to clean my mouth but I feel the chains loosen on me and our mouth on our fusion opens and water rushes into our lungs and the pillar grows taller before I shut my mouth and the fusion shuts it as well. Appeared when I have strong, strong emotions and attack Jasper. I gain control of this fusion we've made.

     Lapis seems to have disappeared in the pillar since I got control. I move our fusions head to look around, we're next to an island. I struggle around for a bit but our head slips onto a beach. Theirs a cliff right next to our head and something lands in our hair and falls out onto the floor and seems to explode in front of us. It explodes into small watermelon slices so I bite them off the floor... it's so nice to have food after so long... I feel the chains drag us back into the water but I relax to finally have eaten food after so long. I rest our head onto a piece of coral with sea sponges on it which makes it comfier than if the sponges aren't there. At least we're comfier than before..

~Time skip~

     As I sit in a pillar alone, I hear something off to the side. I look over, in the far distance see a grey box...? A water pillar appear in front of the door like area of the box after something Grey walked in. I notice lapis on the pillar, her eyes and mouth are.. pouring water? But it's so hazy over there.. I can barely see. Now it's an ocean...? There's a grey water wave but Lapis is the only pop of color I can see clearly. Suddenly it disappeared and lapis fell into the pillar as it glided back to the pillar I'm on. It's silent for a long time  before I see a new pop of color floating in the black I can just hear the echo from it. It sounds like Steven but I can't make out what he says, lapis appears in the black and then suddenly I'm next to her? The chain connected to Jasper and Lapis are gone. "Steven!?" Me and Lapis both shout as we see Steven floating the black now in front us, Steven turns around and floats over to us "Lapis Lazuli! Y/n L/n!" Steven gets in front us as I hug him but Lapis says "Steven what are you doing in here!?" "I know it's weird but I'm just dreaming so don't even worry about it" I guess we're in his dream but the darkness starts fading into blues like the ocean.

     "What!? No! Steven! I'm trying to concentrate! How are you here!?" Lapis shouts and holds her hands to her head "yeah, how are you here Steven? She's trying to focus on holding us down" I say as Steven then speaks "oh my gosh are you okay?" "Steven, please I.." a deep ringing noise sounds around us and we turn to our right and see a mouth purple mouth appear laughing. It goes black and I'm suddenly on the pillar alone again, this is strange. I know lapis has to focus but this so weird, I bet Steven will be back. He'll be back. And he'll help us out of this mess. I stand on pillar and look around, it's still all black expect for our eyes. Suddenly I feel something... fall through our head...? I hear a splash next to me, our eyes disappear and I see Steven laying down a few feet away from me "what is this place? Oh! Y/n!" Steven runs over to me and hugs me then lapis appears with holding two water chains connected to the floor like I am but their stuck to me "Lapis!" Steven shouts as he looks over at her.

     "Steven! Why do you keep coming back!?" Lapis grunts out as Steven runs over to her, I don't move as to not make lapis strain more. "I can't get distracted! I've got to hold us down with the weight of your planets ocean! I've got to.. keep her.. UGH!" Lapis strains to finish her sentence "wait lapis tell me where you are! We can help you!" Lapis looks at Steven surprised as the chains then tug down on lapis and she looks back at the floor and pulls the chains up as far as she can which makes me fall and Steven looks at me then back at Lapis "I told you! No!" Lapis suddenly falls through the water and Steven runs to where she last was, a new splash appears behind Steven... Jasper.. I glare at her but Inch away from her as I'm still scared of her from the last incident, she's on her knees and the chains are still on her wrists, Jasper gasps for air and groans from the strain of being under the water for so long. "You.." Jasper says as she glares at Steven "Jasper!" Steven shouts in fear and surprise as Jasper clenches her fist against the water and starts crawling towards Steven "You! You! You! GURAAGGH!" Jasper yells as she's dragged away from Steven and back into the water, lapis appears out of the water again standing with her water wings spread but more injured and she collapses onto the pillar "Lapis!" Steven rushes over to her as she sits up "can't you see? I can't stop! Not for a second! Don't look for me! I don't want your help!" She shouts at Steven "but.. But.." "just let me do this for you!" "Lapis.." me and Steven spoke in sync.

     "No! I'm not Lapis anymore! I'm..." she wraps her wings around her head and water splashes over my head! I can't talk anymore ".. We're Malachite now" she says whilst glaring Steven down "Lapis! Y/n! Noooo!" Steven shouts out, a whirlpool drags lapis into the pillar and one drags me into the pillar too... We see the water in front of us as we climb out of the water but it rises as we do, we look over and Steven and shout "GO!" Suddenly, he's gone. Now I feel is hate, and anger.. I... WE WANT TO BREAK FREE! WE WANT TO LEAVE THE OCEAN! WE WANT TO DESTORY!

(1470 words)