Chapter 10. Take Me Away

(Photo above is what you look like. Y/n Pov)

Peridot had been carrying me around for hours. "Peridot. Put us down! I'm hungry and I'm starting to get sick from all this flying." Peridot groans and starts lowering herself to the floor, near a gas station actually and she eventually lands Next to a tree and sets him down out of her hold, I frown at that because was quite warm.. No! She kidnapped me! Can't be feeling or acting like that! "You have to come with me so... here. I took off my hoodie and put it around her shoulders and put the hood over her head "so less attention is brought to us." I start dragging her into the gas station and over to the food area and grab some of my favorite chips, candy and a thing of water. As I glance over some gum I see peridot looking at some snacks and gum as well, I guess they don't have snacks back at homeworld. I head to the register and Peridot watches as I pay for it and leave the store with my stuff with her on my trail. I shiver once we get outside as it seems the wind has picked up for today.

I feel something fall over my shoulders and I notice my hoodie is back my shoulders and I look at peridot to see her looking away with dark green cheeks now. I softly smile, I guess she's coming around to me... very slowly. Peridot start dragging me again, I guess to distract herself some being nice to me, I drag us over to a rock to sit on so I can eat some my snacks I got. As I sit down and open a bag of chips. Peridot sits next to me and watches me eat in confusion, I guess she's never seen and or eaten anything before. I hold out a single chip to her to see if she would want to take it and try it, Peridot grabs the chip cautiously and watches me as I eat some more of the chips. I watch Peridot slowly eat the chip and as she chews I see her tense, untense , then tense again as she swallows it "bleh-" she says as I giggle at her and she glares a little, so I look away to seem innocent and she huffs and looks away from me. I pack up my chips and take out some gum and take a piece out and start chewing it, I was about to put it away until Peridot put her hand in front of my to ask for a piece of gum so I unwrap one and hand it to her and she takes it and removes her hand from stopping me from putting it away.

Peridot watches how I only chew the gum and don't swallow it like other food so she copies me and seems to calm down a little whilst chewing the gum. So humming and gum calm her down. That'll be useful in the future is Steven could ever convince her to join the Crystal gems. Eventually Peridot stands and grabs me and pulls me to her side again and starts flying again. I just wrap around her again and move around to her back to be comfier and hold onto her better. I end up falling asleep once again

~Time Skip~

     When I wake up I see we're on this pillar like statue. When I look at peridot I notice she's standing in front of something and talking to it like it's a camera, I'm a few feet away but can still hear her slightly yelling at the camera like device. "My escort and Informant are gone, and I'm stuck with this human so she doesn't give out any information about us gems! And I am now stranded! PLEASE SEND HELP!" She then rushes over after messing with something's and picks me up and starts flying away again "peridot. What was that? Who were talking too?" "None of your concern, clod!" Peridot seems to have gotten more snippy with doing that message it appears. I huff and look away from peridot as I hold onto her so I don't fall, I watch as a pink lion runs to the bud just as we fly over some places and I watch the floor as we fly, I dig in my bag I got from the gas station and drink some one the water I had brought. "Don't get any on me." Peridot said as she gives me a glare, I just give her a glare back.

     I mumble some insults bout her, as she glares at me again but runs into a tree so I laugh at her as she grumbles and flys around for a bit more and lands on a hill and throws me off her back "Hey! There's rocks here! That hurt!" I shout as she glares at me "I don't care you clod! I'm the one in charge here! You have to listen to me before it ends badly for you!" I huff and glare at Peridot, as soon as we were making good progress, she had to ruin it by being snappy and having her ego being to big. Peridot then says "Now go do your sleep ritual Clod!" I glare as I go and lay on the floor, I look at my arms and their new red stripes running across them. They look like Jaspers but... better. Clearly- I just stare at the sky as I watch the birds fly past, I can't wait to be around the gems again. To hug them close and say how much I miss them, I'll get back to you all eventually. I know you'll come to save me. As I'm about to just rest, peridot picks me up and starts flying again suddenly. "A warning would be nice!" She just stares away from me in silence, I sigh as it's already sunset and she starts flying over the ocean, I have a feeling we're going to be flying for quite a long time.

(1027 words)