22.5. Freedom 🌊

(Malachite's Pov. Guess who's back~ so first up a few things, I will be improvising a little so the chapter reaches the 1000+ word count and
- Jasper
-Lapis
-Y/n)

     I felt the sand behind my hand feet shake violently, this has been happening for a few hours... It made me mad! So I shook the earth this time instead! QUIT! STAY STILL! NO LET ME IN CONTROL! YOU CANT HOLD ONG FOREVER! THAT FREAK SHOW COULDN'T! DON'T TALK ABOUT THEM THAT WAY! I growled and shook the earth again and creeped my upper body out of the water. I opened my six eyes and looked down, it's was.. STEVEN!! "Steven..." I growled as I chomped down onto him. That wasn't Steven.... It was just a sentient watermelon creature... SHUT UP! DONT YELL AT THEM! I growled again and sunk back into the ocean as I finished chewing and swallowed. It was rare that all my thoughts would connect. But when they did... I wanted to DESTORY. I laid dormant in the ocean, the earth shook under my feet one more.

I dragged us out of the ocean grunting in pain as the water chains around my wrists, and chest. LET ME GO! NO YOUR STUCK HERE WITH ME! Lapis and Jaspers voices faded out into angry thoughts as I slammed down into the ocean again, dragged back to my original spot Y/n put me in. I growled as air bubbles bubbled to the surface of the water, I needed out...... NOW!!!

     I dragged upper body out of the ocean and violently turned from the island and tugged on the chains violently. "Give up!".. Finally.... She gave up.. the chains fell off our body as I got Jerked forward from it. "...I'm impressed ... you really held out." I rubbed my upper left wrist "MALACHIIITTEEE!" I heard familiar voices mixed into one. I look behind to seem those Crystal gems.. fused. "There here!" I grunted as I felt strain on my control of the fusion. Y/n and Lapis were trying to stop me... Heh. They don't stand a CHANCE! "Stop! Pathetic! Don't you see? We've been holding us back for too long! And for what? If we're going to be this thing together... why don't we have some Fun?~" I grinned as I looked back at the Crystal gems "we don't have to fight! Your outnumbered." The crystal gems fusion spoke with its second mouth.

"I may be outnumbered..." two giant water hands appeared beside me as I turned around to face the gems "but your out of your depth." I clenched my fists as the water hands copied "I can't to tear you gems APART!" The fusion roared at me in response and ran at me, I used the water hand on my right to try and punch them but they dodged out of the way, as she jumped to attack me. I grabbed her with the other water arm and held her off the floor, forcing her 3 arms to her side. Suddenly she shot pink fire out her mouth, evaporating the water as I dived into the ocean to avoid it. I swam out farther away from her as I lifted up some water bubbles besides me, I froze them into ice shards and launched them at her. She summoned the Runts whip and the Twigs spear as she hit the shards away with them and then fused them into a bow and arrow and aimed it at me. The arrow glued a faint light blue, she fired it at me and it split apart in the air as I made a water wall and froze quickly before the arrows hit me.

They only slightly damaged the wall as I summoned my water wings and took off into the air with them. I flew up and smirk as i poofed the wings away and curled into a ball, spinning at insane speeds before launching myself at the fusion, summoning my helmet to hit them in the chest. We crashed onto the island but held her head down with one of my hands I use as legs. I pant from the fight, we both thrashed around and slammed each other into the mountains of the islands before we pinned her to a cliff, both upper hands holding her upper hands down as our legs her still as I punched her chest with my lower arms "you know your right!" I shouted as she opened her mouth to shoot fire but I moved my upper right arm to punch her in the side of the face, cracking her visor. "There really is something more to this fusion thing! It's not just a cheap trick!" I grabbed her legs and tossed her into the air, towards the ocean. "You've really shown me a whole world of possibilities!" I shouted as they splashed into the ocean. THERE GOING TO UNFUSE! Wait... why aren't they unfusing!? Ugh.. still getting there..

"Allow me to thank you!" I jumped onto the beach and lowered my hands to the water before lifting them up in fists as she was grabbed with two water hands that slowly froze to hold her place as I clenched my hands together as she yelled in pain "there's not enough room on this measly planet for two abominations!" I laughed before hearing... a horn... was it? I gasped as I turned around to see.. these... Steven watermelons? With spears? They clambered at my feet. Really only poking me with their measly spears, it tickles! They then shot the tiniest arrows at me! I started laughing and giggling at all of this, it was funny and cute! I looked at the little things with amusement. Before they hit me in the face with boulders! I grunted once the rocks collided and bounced off my face.

I turned to look at their dumb catapults before they hit me in the face again with 3 boulders! These things are getting seriously annoying now! It was funny before! I looked at where I heard a gurgled yell before 6 of these watermelon Stevens covered my eyes and. OW! PUNCHED THEM! THESE WEAKLINGS! I walked backwards now not having sight, I tripped back on a wire and fell onto my back, the little things surrounding me and 'punching' me. I heard the other fusion roar as she escaped her frozen prison. UGH! I SLAMMED MY FIST ONTO THE SAND NEAR SOME OF THESE THINGS " WHAT IS THIS!? YOU THINK YOU CAN HOLD ME DOWN!? NOBODY CAN! NOT ANYMORE!" I shouted as I destroyed these watermelons which exploded on impact, their was one left which I was going to crush with my hand foot. Before something wrapped around me and hit me in the face. "HEY! Don't forget about me!" I was dragged back over to them, they then punched me in the chest with 3 arms! OW! "UGH!"  They then summoned a war hammer and hit me into the air! OW! I spun around before summoning my water wings once up to the clouds. I looked back down at them, Mad.

     They held a bow towards me, the arrow glowing as they shot it towards me, it glowed, spiraled, separated, connected. Tons of it before hitting me. Making my body imploded and disappear forever.

(No one's pov)

     2 gems and hybrid fell down from the sky as Alexandrite caught them all in her palms, each one held in a palm. The watermelon Stevens cheered in victory for them and Alexandrite, she walked up to the beach before collapsing onto her knees with a growl, letting the back of all her hands hit the sand before the 3 gems unfused, leaving Jasper, Lapis and Y/n all unconscious on the beach. Garnet was on one knee, Pearl was holding herself up with her hands as she sat on her knees as Amethyst laid on the sandy shore. Pearl panted before laughing, stopping as soon as Amethyst groaned. Garnet put a hand on the back of her head as she lifted a hand up to give a thumbs up "I'm alive." Garnet and Pearl smiled as a watermelon Steven ran to Pearl for a hug. "Uh. Steven? Is that you in there?" The watermelon Steven nodded to answer pearls question. "Thank you. We couldn't have don't it without your help." Garnet told Steven as Amethyst gave him a thumbs before saying "good job, melon head." Garnet then looked at all the Watermelon Stevens "thank you. All of you. You are truly brave." Garnet complimented them with a slight bow as they blushed as waved her off. 

     The gems laughed with Steven in the melon, resulting in them all laughing before the earth shook, sending the birds nearby flying as the floor between the island cracked in two, the waves rushed crazily as the island the gems got stuck on tilted, lapis, Y/n and Jasper all slide towards the new crack in the earth, leading to the ocean. Amethyst grabbed Lapis's hand as Garnet picked up the new looking   Y/n now that she stared. Pearl missed grabbed Jasper as she slid into the crack and back into the ocean. "It must be the cluster! Peridot was right! Steven! It's up to you! The warp was destroyed we won't make it back in time! Wake up! Get Peridot and start drilling! The earth needs you Steven! We'll be fine." Garnet yelled as Steven was going to cry before Garnet held Y/n in one arm and held Stevens cheek. "You can do this."

"We believe in you."

( I'm making a Jasper x Reader, incase you want to read it. The first chapter will published sometime tomorrow. That book will let me have more free will of the characters. This book will have that after the whole baseball game and such. 1646 words)