Chapter 6: I'm proud of you.

"My world?" Katia asked, her eyebrows raised. She then shuffled over to the "bed chair", otherwise known as a couch, and sat down still holding her arms.

"It's a little hard to talk about. I dont think you would be interested anyway," she said turning her head away.

"Of course I would be interested," you grinned and got eye-level with her. "I would really like to know."

"Well, okay. In our world, we used fire to light up places, horses to get around..."

She held up your phone that was still in her hand. "We didn't have these square mirror things that hold tiny people inside of them. It was very basic, and simple, honestly." She continued with a stoic expression. You smiled.

"So, it was like the stone ages, not everything was right there in your own home." You replied. "From what you are explaining to me, your universe seems to be about a thousand years in the past. I'm assuming there was no air conditioning, or any concept of the word, in your universe, too, right?"

She nodded. "And to make everything worse, I wasn't such a likable person to be around, anyway. When I'm sober, im just a boring, useless idiot that can't even write my own name half the time. And when I'm drunk, all I want to do have sex with everybody and everything. I was never really good at anything. But, once I left my hometown Hammerfell, I could feel my life finally turning around. I officially became a Witch-Hunter, taught myself a few spells..." 

She started boiling with frustration. "And now this stupid shit happens. Now I'm back to square one! Not that I even left the first square anyway, just to the very edge of the square, only to be dragged to the fucking center again!"

Her voice dropped, and a deep depression hijacked her soul. "Some days, I almost died because I couldn't find food on the streets. I almost died because I was hopeless, and no one cared about me." She teared up.

I'm proud of you.

"What?"

You grabbed her hand.

I'm proud of you for you're bravery. I am so happy that I could finally meet someone like you, who has been through all of it. To see such courage and strength, all the mistakes you have made. And the experiences you hold that is fascinating in their own respect. I am proud of you for your self-love. I am proud of you for passion for freedom and determination to stay alive. I am proud of you for your brilliant and strong mind, your healthy fur, your glowing eyes, your inspiration, your appriciation, your sensitivity...

Sigh.
I'm proud of you for making it through the days where you felt like you couldn't.

Katia's heart became as heavy as a boulder, and tears started to rain down her cheeks.

"Aww, come here." You said, embracing her with a hug.

Her head came out from your shoulder. "I never knew I could feel so loved by a stranger," she whined with her snotty face, ugly crying.

After some time, both of you finally let go of each other, and Katia gave you a swift, platonic kiss on your cheek. You grinned, and she blushed.

"Hey, since you're going to be here for a very long time, " you laughed, "want to be roommates? In other words, er, stay with me? At least for a little while? I have been a little lonely recently with everyone having their own life, and well, it would be awesome to have someone to talk to all the time, especially you." You began to blush.

She giggled and she sat cutely on the couch with a big smile. "Sure, I would love that... So, can this be called my home, as well?"

"Of course you can, Kat. Welcome home."

Y/N's and Katia's friendship began to blossom graciously. The rest of the daytime hours was you and her watching TikTok, AKA, the tiny people on your phone Katia was talking about.

As it got tiring sitting and holding up a phone for a long time, you decided to move yourself over to the corner of the wall, and Katia scooted along with you, and she rested her head on your shoulder. Since all this technology was all so new, she could watch the little screen forever and never get bored.

Your upper bodies leaned to the side in favor of the couch corner, almost cuddling, but not quite.

Shortly after, the Sun was dimming with it's wonderful orange and yellow hues that illuminated the sky. There was one important thing you showed to Katia earlier, and want to show it to her again.

"Hey Katia?"

She jumped and sat straight up. "Oh, uh, yeah, yes?"

"It's okay, you did nothing wrong." You laugh. "I was just wondering if you would like to have a ride in the car with me?"

She gasped and put her hands over her mouth. "Oh no, I'm afraid."

"Oh it's going to be fine. Like I said there is nothing to be afraid of, it just makes a purring noise, that's all."

"Well, okay. I guess it wouldn't hurt to give it a try at least once."

"Sweet," you grinned, "come on, let's go."

"Hey wait, Y/N!"

"Yes?"

"Is it similar to, say, riding a horse?"

"You'll see... I think you will enjoy this a whole lot more than a horse."

Her pupils shrunk, and she thought of very unusual thoughts. Many of them were sexual... Or just plain weird.