Chapter 28: Slow Breathing

It was a peaceful scene. The bedroom stood idle, the trees desolately swaying back and forth, and raindrops started to fall down on the roof and dribbling down the window panes.

As to guarantee peace of mind, you locked the door behind you and Katia. From there, you both walked to the foot of the bed and began to kiss each other passionately, feeling each other's warmth.

Once you started to pull up her shirt, she broke the kiss slowly, holding your forearms in place. "Honey, Y/N, let's do this tomorrow." She looked into your eyes. "I'm too exhausted for sex right now." She pecked you on the lips once more. "But thank you. You mean everything to me, and I love you."

You pressed your forehead onto hers as you closed your eyelids like curtains. "I love you, too. You are the best thing that has ever happened to me."

Momentarily, you moved your head away and looked into her eyes as well. Your fingers trailed up and down her flank. "Do you want to take a bath to relax?" Your voice was deep and calm. Your every touch was gracious and most special to her.

She nodded her tired little head. "Yes, please."

"Okay," you breathed out and guided her waist to the bed surface so that she may sit down. Another peck from you landed on her cheek. "I will go fill the water."

You left to go fill up the water in the tub as expected and came back holding out your hand for her to take. She took the hand and stood up rather wobbly; you used your other hand to wrap around her back. You helped her strip, and you removed your clothing as well. Then, Katia stepped in first and shuttered with pleasure from the warm water. You sat and straddled her from behind and breathed in her scent, and began to lather shampoo in her fur.

"Am I good enough?" You asked with your chin on her shoulder, speaking at a near whisper.

A smile played on her lips. "You're always good enough for me, Y/N. I am so lucky to have even a fraction of you. You're an angel."

"And you're a goddess." You kissed her neck, and she blushed.

After you rinsed each other off, you both stepped out of the tub and let the water drain. Katia shook her head to remove some of the fur out of her ears, and you picked up a towel and dried her off. Her fur puffed up and she was now a ball of fluff.

Now it was bedtime. You made the bed and you both put a fresh pair of clothes on. Both of you snuggled against each other under the covers and went to sleep. Katia quickly went to sleep first, with her only sign of life is slow breathing, and you went to sleep shortly after.

-------

In the morning, the sun rose once again, shimmering and breaking through the grey, sad clouds, and casting a yellow glow through the window. Your eyes fluttered open and remained careful to not disturb the sleeping kitty.

Gently you took her arms and legs off your body and backed away in slow motion. When the coast was clear and there was no signs of her awaking, you put on your pants and slippers, and opened the door.  You wanted to make breakfast for the two of you, as you thought she might be starving.

As expected, you showed your special VIP card to the White House personnel and they let you through the various checkpoints to the kitchen. You decided to make a full English breakfast - with eggs, sausages, bacon, tomatoes, and toast. With extra toast if you wanted to create a BLT sandwich.

You then balanced both of the plates in your hands after you cooked them, with the VIP card in your mouth, as you walked down the halls that lead to the Presidential bedroom. The guards smirked and raised an eyebrow, but they let you in regardless.

When the door opened and closed, Katia's sensitive feline nose twitched from the delightful smell and she fluttered her eyes open, too. She stretched with her claws out and sat up from the bed, her eyes half-lidded.

"~mmm, Y/N, what's that smell?" She mumbled.

"Oh, hi dear." You replied quietly and set the plates down behind you  on the table. You held the back of her head with a free hand and kissed the matted fur on her sleepy forehead. "I think you smell the breakfast I made you."

She raised a smile and her eyes rested. "Sweetie... Thank you."

You pulled the over-bed table near her chest and let the smell of the warm food travel up her nose. She was about to fall asleep again and fall face-first into the breakfast, but you raised her chin and raised a "hey" in your voice.

Her eyes opened a bit as she came back to reality slightly. Without a second guess she started devouring her plate, inhaling every last bite.

"Don't choke!" You warned, laying a hand on her shoulder. She obeyed and started chewing what was already in her mouth.

Her tummy growled loudly when the food entered inside her. She breathed heavily as she said "it's so good, I can't help it." It was clear she was not fed after that monster locked her up.

You sat in the bed next to her and began to eat your own portion, to share this memory together.

After you both finished eating, you took care of everything. Katia let out a loud belch, and she covered her mouth giggling. "Sorry!"

"Sorry for eating? No way." You pecked her cheek and she smiled brightly and thankfully... The day was young, and you were prepared for the second phase of your journey. It was time to tell the world of all the Government's secrets.