Chapter 1.1

Underneath a golden tree, a young boy lays unconscious...His back is hunched against the trunk, perfectly placed between the gap of its roots. The tree casted a vibrant, yet faint glow from its body, in a way that it was almost as if it was alive.

Small specks of soft golden light illuminated the space, gradually dimming into the air as more flourished from the grassy field taking its place in a repeating cycle. Among the alluring scenery, the boy was the only thing that appeared dirtied, his body tattered in bruises and wounds.

A soft feminine voice echoes through his mind, getting louder as it repeats a name, "Tatsuo...Tatsuo...!"

The boy's eyes weakly twitch from trying to muster any strength to open them. They creak open and suddenly he finds himself enveloped in a warm, radiant light, bearing from above; scattering small light particles within the surrounding. It almost seemed as if he was being visited by the sun itself. At the center of it, an attractive figure catches his attention.

???: Hello Tatsuo...

His face perks up upon clearly hearing the voice of the heavenly figure, though his gaze remains captivated on the womanly being, completely entranced. This was the first encounter between the boy and the wishing goddess.

Yes...It was this moment where his life...Was about to change forever...

The shady figure opens up to him with a warm smile, and offers an enticing proposal:

" I...am here...to grant you a wish..."

*End of flashback.

***

Fast forward to the present time, a young elf girl is walking alongside a river surrounded by a forest and lush greenery. She has a map out in her hands, and besides her is a small flying creature, resembling a plate-less stegosaurus with wings.

Elf Girl: Whew! It took us a while, but we're almost to Woodsford! Perfect timing too since we're almost out of supplies, we'll need to restock once we arrive there.

The elf girl turns her head to the side facing her pet, "Let's see if there's anything we can get for you!" The flying pet turns its head towards the river as it notices something and flies towards it.

Elf girl: Hm? What's wrong Windie?

The elf's expression changes to an alarmed panic as she sees an unconscious boy on the riverside. Making haste, the elf girl hurries to the boy. The elf grabs hold of the boy's arm and tries to drag him out, "Aaarrgh...!"

Her bones crack, pain jolts through her body and she immediately falls on the ground.

Elf girl: What theWhy the heck is this guy so damn heavy??!! His weight doesn't match his size!! Windie, support me!

The elf grabs hold of the boy's arm again as the flying creature swoops in behind the elf's back and latches onto her.

She begins to tug as Windie flaps its wings. A huge gust of wind booms forward, pushing the three of them backwards. With that, they managed to barely bring the boy out of the river.

Elf girl: Phew~! Alright! That should be good enough! I got him out of the river, there's no need for me to commit any further than this!

" Right?!" The elf exclaims to her pet in validation of her assurance.

The elf exchanges glances with Windie and looks over at the unconscious boy as she ponders silently to herself.

***