Chapter 4: Stuck

Sharon returns exhausted from all the socializing she's done, however she bears good news to Tatsuo.

"Tatsuo! I've got good news!" She spots Tatsuo and Victor working on something at the table. The two boys look intensely at what appears to be a mess of paper scattered in front of them on the table, with Victor having his arms crossed in front of him and his lips pursed. Next to them are drinks that Tatsuo had bought for them. She walks forward to the two to figure out what they are doing.

Sharon: What are you guys doing?

Victor: Making a guild.

Sharon: Why??!! – She exclaimed befuddled.

Victor: Tatsuo said it'd be fun. And why not? There's three of us.

Sharon: ...Are you going to stay with us?

Victor: Nope.

Sharon: Then why are you so into this too??!!

Victor: Anyways, we're having problems coming up with a name.

"It's just a name. How hard could it be?" She says while begrudgingly grabbing a seat.

Tatsuo: Ah! I got one!

Tatsuo: The Tri Guys.

Immediately Sharon is reminded that an actual person like Tatsuo exists.

Victor: The Tri Guys? Really? That's a terrible name...

Sharon sighs: Finally, a reasonable person...

Victor: The Terrific Trifecta.

Sharon (thinking): Yours is just as lame!

Tatsuo: Corpse Maker.

Victor: Irenian Inquisition.

Tatsuo: Beast Pack.

Victor: Crash Warriors.

The two boys continue to bounce back and forth silly names for their guild. With every name they come up with, Sharon's mental fortitude dwindles.

Sharon: Why are you guys so terrible at making names?!

Victor: Hey naming things is hard.

Tatsuo: Yeah, why don't you try it then?

Sharon: Eh?! Me?!

Sharon slides back into her chair. She begins to play with her hair while she thinks of an idea for a name. She tucks her face that's turned into a bright red behind her hair, her eyes averting their gaze. She shyly reveals her idea for a guild name.

Sharon:....B-blooming tale....

The two boys blankly stare at Sharon. The long awkward silence forces Sharon into a sudden flustered outbreak.

Sharon: Cuz like...! You know...! It's like a symbol to the start of our adventure or something like that...! Like how a flower blooms and....It's...it's poetic...!

Tatsuo and Victor: How girly.

Sharon: I am one though??!!

Tatsuo: Well I guess that's what you'd expect from someone who named their pet 'Windie'.

Victor gasps in appall, – "Did she really give it that name? Poor thing..."

While the two boys converse between themselves about Sharon's questionable naming schemes, Windie cluelessly looks up to see Sharon's face wearing a ghastly gloomy expression.