In sickness

>>Clio

OH NO! OH NO! OH NO!!!

I got up from the bed, almost knocking the bowl down to the ground and ruining good food but Rameen managed to catch it while I dashed towards the bathroom

"Hey!" She stood up in confusion to look at me but didn't come after me.

Shit! Shit! Shit!!

What if he saw!? Oh Gosh! I'm sure he'll see the clothes there!! I didn't even have the energy to throw in the washing machine yesterday!

Oh, GOD! Am I done for?!?! Am I exposed!?!

My heart pounded in my chest as anxiety crawled up my spine. But just as I was about to grab the doorknob the bathroom door opened and Matthew stepped outside.

!!!

I froze there, then looked up at him. He had a bowl in his hands with fresh water and a washed towel.

"S-sir?!?" I was so confused at the moment that my mind went blank. Because everything aside, why would my boss be at my tiny apartment, giving me medicine and water and cooling me down??! Why is he holding a bowl of water with a towel in it as if he's going to nurse me??

WHY!?!?

Just why!??!

Matthew quietly looked at me, unsure what to say but I noticed a look of amusement in his eyes, like something had caught his interest.

"Oh!" Rameen brought her hands to her face and I glanced at her, "I didn't see anything." And she turned around.

At first, I didn't understand what she meant but then I noticed Matthew looking down at my legs and so I looked down as well.

...

That's when I realized I wasn't wearing any pants. My bare thighs and skin were out in freedom.

...

My cheeks flushed red as the embarrassment flooded in together and I pulled my shirt further down in shame

OH MY GOD!!!!!

I shot my head up to look at Matthew and only then did he move his head away. He was looking at my legs?!?!?

KILL ME!!!!

I ran past my boss, into the bathroom, and slammed the door shut behind me.

OH GOD!!!

I grabbed the sweatpants that I put in the wash but never washed them and wore them since that was my only choice at the moment.

That, or-

I looked under the sink and saw my female clothes and disguise

-that

I grabbed all of that and threw it in the machine but just as I was closing the machine door, my world spun and it spun so violently that I couldn't grasp the fact that it wasn't that the world was spinning, it was me.

I lost balance and fell backward, crashing into the laundry basket. The panic had made me forget for a moment that I was sick and I shouldn't be going around like this.

The crash was loud enough that the others heard and although I couldn't focus on it, I heard the sound of footsteps running towards me. The next moment, the bathroom door flung open and Matthew stepped inside.

"Clio?" He seemed worried but I could be wrong because I wasn't in my right mind.

Rameen was right behind him, "Are you okay?"