Abnormal

The next chapter is down here but before that

OMG! Thank you to all those who left messages for me. I thought you'd all be mad at me but you guys left such encouraging comments and I really appreciate it. You have no idea how much that helped me.

I've screenshot the messages and I will keep them with me till the end of time

I was so stressed the past few days, my health is really bad too but reading the comments and Dms you all left made me rethink my choice. I won't unpublish this book. I'll continue writing it. I've invested a lot of time in it and I really want to see through it to the end.

I especially want to keep writing for you guys who are invested in the story and are enjoying it.

My only request is that you guys keep reading it and leave your thoughts behind when you guys read the chapters. And I really hope I can live up to your expectations till the end so that you all enjoy the story.

And so here's the next chapter

>>Clio (Present)

"I took the opportunity while everyone was distracted and ran away. I left through the emergency exit and ran straight home." I let out a deep breath, "I didn't go to school after that. My neighbor, Nolan, helped my Mom and I get through the situation and I was allowed to take the final exams and graduate. Then we all left City A and relocated to City D."

My story ended and I stared at the other person who stared back at me.

"So," Zhou-Lin's expressions were unreadable, I couldn't decipher what he was thinking, "You're telling me your father couldn't cope with the loss of his son and ended up delusional?" He pointed his index finger to the side of his head and made a twirl with it.

"Yes," I nodded

"And you were forced to take your brother's place to keep your father's sanity intact?"

"Yes," I lied with confidence.

"Your father's dead though," He spoke with an un-amused voice.

!!!

My eyes went wide at his statement and my heart skipped a beat.

"It's written right here, it's just you and your mother." His suspicion got intense, "Doesn't explain why you're still in that attire." He intertwined his fingers again over his lap and kept his eyes on me

"Yes," I hesitated. His unwavering statement unnerved, "He died not too long ago..."

"And?" He looked at me up and down, "Why haven't you gone back to being a girl?"

"It's..."

AH! Shit!

Because my father didn't go insane. The reason he forced me to become Clio was due to another reason. The story I told Zhou-Lin is true. It really happened like that but the only difference is that my dad didn't lose his mind.

Oh God.

I should have prepared myself for that. If he has my information, it's obvious that he would know that my father is dead.

"I haven't changed back because..." I couldn't make up an excuse at the moment, "I'm not ready yet." But I had to say something and I said what seemed like the best excuse, "It's- uh- I need time to do it since everyone knows me as a guy and it's going to take a lot of courage to face everyone."

Zhou-Lin stared at me for a while, then a smile spread across his face, a rather devious smirk.

Then he started laughing. His laughter unnerved me and I bit my lip and looked back at him nervously.