Control

>>Clio

His gaze came towards me but before he got to see me properly he let out a wince of agency

"Hssss!!"

I could say hurting him wasn't intentional, but I did throw the hot water at him out of fear and hope that he won't see me. And the water went straight into his eyes.

He stumbled back with his hands slapped to his eyes, "Clio!" He let out a roar, almost slipping on the water that had splashed out of the tub onto the floor, "Woah!" He managed to avoid that as he went and leaned against the sink counter while I scrambled back

"I'm so sorry!!" And I had done it again. I've assaulted my boss once again. I can't believe this keeps happening! Why do I always end up in such situations with him!?! "I'm really sorry," I kept my eyes on the mirror, he had his back to it so I could only see his back.

My heart drummed in my chest, I could feel the rhythms in my thighs as I had my legs attached to my chest again. And at that moment, I felt really scared and cornered. There was nowhere for me to go from here.

"Why the," He removed his hands from his eyes, "Would you do that?"

"I'm," I gulped, I was afraid. What if he got super mad and just threw the curtains away and tried to face me directly??? "Self-conscious..." What if he grabbed me and yanked me? I would get exposed immediately.

He turned his face towards the curtain with a bewildered expression but didn't say anything. I watched him as he blinked a few times to steady his eyesight and straightened up.

I clenched my fists, readying myself to face whatever was coming because I knew whatever was coming wasn't going to be good and the anxiety started squeezing my chest.

What now?! What will he do now?!? Will he throw me out? He will definitely fire me but what will he do right now?

I gulped thinking about all the things that could happen but what he did didn't cross my mind at all.

He shook his head, turned the other way, then quietly left the bathroom.

Oh...

I remained frozen in my place as I kept my eyes on the mirror.

...

He just left? Just like that? Isn't he angry at me? He should have body-slammed me into the wall with the way I behaved with him. It wasn't intentional, but I've assaulted him so many times now!

I pursed my lips and sank my body deeper into the hot water.

Gosh...

The boss really is nice I guess.

I don't think any other boss would let something like this slide this many times. I let out a sigh of relief. Matthew definitely isn't the killer, he wouldn't kill someone he adores, right? And with how tolerant he is, I highly doubt he's the bad guy.

I breathed the bubbles out through my nose while I felt guilty.

But then again, serial killers are calculative and calm, they don't let their violent side show. I got my mouth out of the water. But then again, the office fellows seem to know that he can get angry when someone gets on his nerves but I never got to know what and how.

And if he was the killer, he would have just killed me here in the bathtub. It's not like anyone knows I'm here.

I let out a deep exhale, then stood up from the water and got out of the bath, immediately grabbing the towel from the sink counter, I dried myself

I then grabbed my underwear from the basket. I shouldn't leave it here in the first place, that can be dangerous. I wore it, then grabbed the clothes Matthew brought and wore them.