Bullies

>>Clio

It happened one day when I was sitting in the class in high school, there was a ting of pain in my stomach but I didn't pay much attention to it. By this time my body was already having a lot of problems because of all I had gone through.

I was constantly stressed and wasn't eating properly. Anything I ate, I would feel sick and puke it out.

Ever since Clio's death, my whole life had turned upside down. I couldn't meet with my friends since I was no longer me. And adjusting with Clio's guy friends was harder. In the end, I had to change schools a bunch of times and I turned into a loner with no friends.

I was trying to endure the pain that kept increasing and I didn't know what to do about it because I wasn't even sure about what was happening.

Not until the girl sitting behind me scream

"Teacher!" Everyone looked at her, including me, "Clio is bleeding!!!"

And it was then I looked down at the seat and noticed the red liquid seeping out of my pants. My eyes went wide in shock. Embarrassment took over me because I instantly knew what was happening.

"Clio?" The teacher came over, "What is happening?" She looked down at the back of the chair and I found myself unable to answer. I couldn't say anything. My ears were turning red and my pupils were shaking.

"I-" How was I supposed to answer? What am I supposed to even say? Just seeing this would make anyone suspect me!!!

My heart trembled. I noticed the other kids trying to see what was going on and with each passing second I became even more nervous. In fact, I was fretting so much, it felt like the world was starting to spin.

I had no friends. So no one came to my aid. My hands started to shake and my voice just got stuck in my throat. I was already distraught at how awful my life was. I hated everything about it and now this was happening.

The tears just welled up in my eyes on their own.

Why....?

I gulped as I pursed my lips, trying not to cry

Just why...?

How long does this have to go?

How long am I going to be stuck in this all?

"Quiet!" The teacher yelled at the whispering students, "On your seats," She demanded and the kids who wanted to come over to get a better view sat back down with ugly pouts.

She was wearing a coat that she took off, "Get up," She said, "I'll take you to the nurse's office."

I raised my head to look at her with tears in my eyes.

"Clio," The teacher's expression got softer after seeing how nervous I was, "It's okay," She tried to calm me down, "Let's get it checked." She nodded at me as I continued to frown, "Get up for now," She offered me a hand and I extended mine towards her which was shaking.

She covered me immediately as I stood up and walked me out of the class. But the others didn't stop talking. They eyed me weirdly as I walked out of the classroom and their voices got louder the moment we left.

***

"Clio," The nurse stared at me in confusion, "Child, you," She paused, "You're on your period..."

I closed my eyes in defeat. I knew I wasn't wrong. The moment I saw the bloody seat I knew that was it.

But how?

The doctor had told me the chances of me getting my period was pretty slim with how my body was deteriorating...

How did this happen?